Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/14/2016 12:32 pm  #21

Re: THE NUMBER ONE REASON YOU FAIL WITH LOA

Hey plzz can you explain that more, thank you love you all 😊😜

Last edited by 8number1111 (10/14/2016 12:32 pm)

10/14/2016 12:46 pm  #22

It's pretty easy. You always get what you focus upon. When something happens to you and you think about it, that's where your focus is. When you think about the past, that's where your focus is. Most people just observe what is happening to them, so they don't use their ability to focus deliberately. What they get out of it are mixed, seemingly random results. But you can go about it in a different way. You can use your Now to decide what you want, because when you know what you don't want you know what you do want. And instead of focusing on the unwanted that is happening in that moment, you use it as a springboard to focus on the wanted. It's irrelevant what has happened to you or what is happening right now. You have only power over your future and this power lies in your Now.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/15/2016 8:21 am  #23

K thank you so much my friend, but when i use positive affirmations what is the best verb form to use whether present tense or future tense? Because i have to act my desire (to get my ex back) is alredy with me now, so is it okay to use future tense for positive affirmations? Love you all thank you 😊

10/15/2016 8:29 am  #24

present tense. your love is with you now! future tense is implying you want him to be with you in the future which will keep holding your love from arriving. it is happening now! in the present. Also I wanted to suggest to stop referring to your love as your ex. They are already with you! They are your love, not your ex! Just a little trick I learned and I hope it helps you!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/15/2016 8:43 am  #25

Yaa, it's amaziinnngggg i wish all of you for your own desires good luck my friends and hope to submit my success story here immediately with a photo of me and my lovely girlfriend, 😍😚 thank you my friends 😜

I am confident that i can get what i want

10/15/2016 8:49 am  #26

Good! Keep those vibrations up!!! You got this!! I am looking forward to hearing your success story!!!Β 

https://youtu.be/fZEUHSbduK4

This link may help you get into the right mindset! I go back to this video over and over again when I find myself struggling.Β 

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/15/2016 9:58 am  #27

K sure, thank you soo much

"I am confident that i can get what i want"

10/15/2016 12:31 pm  #28

8number1111 wrote:

"I am confident that i can get what i want"

It's already a done deal. You just have to line up with it.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/15/2016 9:29 pm  #29

Than you for your advice
😊

10/16/2016 4:22 am  #30

Plzz can you give me an idea about remote seduction? How can i use it with LOA?

Board footera