Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2016 9:03 am  #1

THE NUMBER ONE REASON YOU FAIL WITH LOA

I watched a video this morning! It was amazing!!!! It explains that the number one reason we fail with the law of attraction is because we are too fixated on our current reality. We need to decide what we want. Now! We need to live in that reality. We have to adjust our minds to know that the reality we currently live in is just what we have created from the past. Shape your world around you! It had an exercise in the video I will start to use with scripting....he said to use "In this world I am creating..." then you can list all of the beautiful things that you will be creating!!!Β 

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/10/2016 9:26 am  #2

Re: THE NUMBER ONE REASON YOU FAIL WITH LOA

Oooooo brilliant, do you have a link at all to the video?

10/10/2016 9:28 am  #3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-0PL7aHDd4 sorry I should have posted it with my post lol

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/10/2016 9:29 am  #4

enjoy!!!!

10/10/2016 9:32 am  #5

Brilliant thankyou, I'll watch it when I get back home tonight πŸ˜€

10/10/2016 9:34 am  #6

that entire channel has been amazing for boosting my mood!!!

10/10/2016 9:38 am  #7

That's brilliant, my mood is good today,I'm too exhausted with been down all the time Haha,I'll definitely have a look at it all

10/10/2016 5:00 pm  #8

thank you!!!Β 

10/10/2016 5:33 pm  #9

I'm REALLY struggling with current reality. I know that thinking about the way things are is hindering what i want from happening. Any suggestions on what I can do on a day to day basis to help avoid this?????

Last edited by Conordeman (10/10/2016 5:34 pm)

I love her, she loves me, and I'm eternally grateful we are back together....

10/10/2016 5:39 pm  #10

I have been there before. Having faith is just the biggest thing with LOA. You have to know what you want is already yours and not worry about the rest. Easier said than done, I know it takes practice. You wouldnt worry if you already had what you wanted, so try to live in that state of mind. You could also try some positive affirmations They seem to help me. I read in an article, I cannot remember which one too many to count lol, that if you start finding yourself in a downward spiral say something off the wall like the word frog for example. Say it over and over. It only takes 17 seconds to change your thought pattern. Let something as simple as that distract you, then take some deep breaths, and tell yourself you can do this. YOU CAN DO THIS! You are the creator of your reality and I have faith in every single person on here! YOU GOT THIS!!!!

Board footera