Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2016 7:21 am  #1

Be careful when asking to manifest money

I've just posted on here a success story on here about manifesting money. It was quick and easy but I realised I wasn't specific on how I wanted to manifest money. Now luckily for me it was a tax rebate However, when asking for money be careful because you could easily manifest money but in a way you didn't want to. For example, you could say I am so happy and grateful now that I have lots of money then later on someone in your family may die and you inherit money. So you gotΒ  what you asked for but I'm pretty sure that's not how you'd want to manifest money. The say 'be careful for what you wish for cos you may get it' has a lot of truth to it. When asking for money you could sayI am so happy and grateful now that I have been given a pay rise.I am so happy and grateful now that I have won x amount of money. (lottery)I hope this makes sense. I once wished I had more money and I found 2p on the floor. So I did manifest money but it wasn't a lot and I was about 5 or 6 so I knew nothing about The Law Of Attraction back then. All I'm saying is be careful when trying to manifest money. Be specific on how you want to manifest it. I wasn't but luckily the money was already owed to me and I didn't even know. I would hate it if I asked for more money and then all of a sudden a relative dies and I inherit because that is NOT how I want to manifest money. I'd rather have no money and a family than have all the money I could ever want and no family. I hope I've explained this well enough Happy manifesting

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

7/10/2017 5:27 am  #2

Re: Be careful when asking to manifest money

jensherratt wrote:

I've just posted on here a success story on here about manifesting money. It was quick and easy but I realised I wasn't specific on how I wanted to manifest money. Now luckily for me it was a tax rebate However, when asking for money be careful because you could easily manifest money but in a way you didn't want to. For example, you could say I am so happy and grateful now that I have lots of money then later on someone in your family may die and you inherit money. So you gotΒ  what you asked for but I'm pretty sure that's not how you'd want to manifest money. The say 'be careful for what you wish for cos you may get it' has a lot of truth to it. When asking for money you could sayI am so happy and grateful now that I have been given a pay rise.I am so happy and grateful now that I have won x amount of money. (lottery)I hope this makes sense. I once wished I had more money and I found 2p on the floor. So I did manifest money but it wasn't a lot and I was about 5 or 6 so I knew nothing about The Law Of Attraction back then. All I'm saying is be careful when trying to manifest money. Be specific on how you want to manifest it. I wasn't but luckily the money was already owed to me and I didn't even know. I would hate it if I asked for more money and then all of a sudden a relative dies and I inherit because that is NOT how I want to manifest money. I'd rather have no money and a family than have all the money I could ever want and no family. I hope I've explained this well enough Happy manifesting

I totally understand where you are coming from. I hardly hear people saying that they manifest money this way. It is either a pay raise, a bonus, tax refund, insurance, lottery, or a friend just giving them money. So I feel for the most part someone dropping dead is less likely to happen.

Board footera