Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/24/2016 3:02 pm  #1

Time to give up I guess

I just saw that he deleted his account on the dating site we met on. I can't know for sure what that means, but it made me cry for the first time in months and I really feel like finally giving up for good. I managed to manifest so much in the last months - people, stuff, events. Only that specific person thing just doesn't work for me. I'm not even longer sure, if it is even possible to attract someone specific or at least if it's possible for me.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

9/24/2016 4:12 pm  #2

Re: Time to give up I guess

Sanshi..relax..dont break down...
If u feel like giving up give up..but dont give up because you are disheartened.... Everything will be fine....trust the UNIVERSE!!

9/24/2016 9:19 pm  #3

Sanshi please don't be disheartened things always come with a contrast.  Things seem that nothing is happening but honestly everything is working out,  you just can't see it with your physical eyes. Yes just surrender to universe don't long for him.  He will come when you will least expect it.  It has happened to me thats why I can be sure of that.  Just relax.  Maybe his deleting account on the dating site makes him more available to you because other girls may as well can't chase him there.

Last edited by Scarlet Angel (9/24/2016 9:21 pm)

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

9/24/2016 9:33 pm  #4

Please don't give up, I know it gets a little disheartening at times but keep the faith. If I find my faith shaking I go to these sources for inspiration.Β Β 

http://www.thesecret.tv/stories/stories-2/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIhjNQgYHjxT2XW28frlGsg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/YouAreCreators/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/YouAreCreators/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/EternalJoyFreedom

And obviously Veronica too.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

9/25/2016 5:06 am  #5

Aw Sanshi don't give up! You gave us courage and now we give ya the same. It will work.

9/25/2016 6:57 am  #6

NEVER give up on something you truly desire. If you've managed to manifest other things in the past, you can definitely manifest being with this specific person. So what if he's deleted his dating profile, look at the positive side, he's not meeting anyone else from that site Β 

Last edited by jensherratt (9/25/2016 6:59 am)

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

9/25/2016 11:36 am  #7

Maybe he just got bored of it.
What if he thinks about you and prays for courage and hope like you do? Pls have faith!

9/25/2016 12:50 pm  #8

What if he went off of it because he's been thinking about you and realizes that what's out there on the dating sites isn't what he wants and he no longer wants to waste his time there? Β What if his going off the dating site is the first step on his path towards you?

9/25/2016 2:05 pm  #9

Sanshi wrote:

I just saw that he deleted his account on the dating site we met on. I can't know for sure what that means, but it made me cry for the first time in months and I really feel like finally giving up for good. I managed to manifest so much in the last months - people, stuff, events. Only that specific person thing just doesn't work for me. I'm not even longer sure, if it is even possible to attract someone specific or at least if it's possible for me.

I know how you feel and you know what I tell myself that instantly makes me feel better? That its not that deep. Don't overthink it because you are 99% probably worrying for no reason.Β 

9/25/2016 2:12 pm  #10

Thanks to all of you guys. I think it hit me, because it was his only way to contact me. Of course, it's possible that he still has my number, but I can't be sure about that.

After thinking about it for a while, I found a few possible explanations. Maybe he broke the rules and his profile got deleted..lol. Or as you said Severis, he got bored or thought that he already knows every girl on this site. Besides, I found that he still has a profile on another site.

LoveIsGod, you are right. I don't really want to give up. And I think it were my own words that one's focus is off, when giving up feels like the easiest way.

jensherratt wrote:

NEVER give up on something you truly desire. If you've managed to manifest other things in the past, you can definitely manifest being with this specific person. So what if he's deleted his dating profile, look at the positive side, he's not meeting anyone else from that site

You know, I have been on that journey for a year now and it gets harder and harder for me to even believe that it's possible to attract someone specific. On one hand, I saw specific people texting or calling me within hours after I intended it. But that were people who had no reason not to call. But what's about people who have a reason to not do what you want them to do?

mave wrote:

What if he went off of it because he's been thinking about you and realizes that what's out there on the dating sites isn't what he wants and he no longer wants to was
te his time there?Β  What if his going off the dating site is the first step on his path towards you?

I like that way of seeing it. My rational mind kicks in and tells me that he would contact me over this site. But I can't know it, maybe he has still my number and is scraping his courage up to contact me.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera