Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2016 4:03 pm  #1

GRATITUDE

Hello people One of the most important things when it comes to the Law Of Attraction is gratitude. I'm sure you are all aware of this but I've reading comments online from other forums and some people need to learn a bit more about gratitude. They say things like 'I have nothing to be grateful for.'Clearly they do they just don't realise how much they've got to be grateful for. I read a really interesting quote the other day and it said 'Somewhere out there someone is praying for what you take for granted.'That is so true. I love this little quote. Tings like water. I'm from the UK and if I want a drink of water, all I have to do is turn on tap and I get clean drinking water. People in some countries have to walks for miles before they get to water and the water they get is dirty and contaminated and could kill them. So I'm grateful to have clean water. I write a gratitude list EVERYDAY. It's usually about 3 pages long.I thought I'd give you guys a list of some of the things I write on my daily gratitude list. This is to help anyone who might me struggling.I am grateful for my sight.I am grateful for my home.I am grateful for my confidence.I am grateful for my family.I am grateful to Rhonda Bryne (without her, we wouldn't have heard about The Secret)You can include anything you're grateful for, your senses, your home, your family and friends even your past experiences whether they've been good or bad.As a child, I spent a lot of time in various hospitals, having injections and operations and now I have a really pain tolerance and I am not scared of hospitals anymore. Loads of my friends who have never been in one cry at the sight of a needle and have huge fear of them. Well I'm grateful for time in hospitals because not only has it taught me to have a high pain tolerance and not fear them, but without them, I wouldn't have gotten the help I needed.I'm blind in one eye, but I grateful to be able to see out the other.I was bullied at school but I'm grateful for the friends I have that helped me stand up to my bullies.I've had several jobs that I didn't enjoy, but I'm still grateful for them because without them, I wouldn't have met some of the people I have and I have gained loads of experience in all different career areas.What I'm trying to say is you can be grateful for negative times because a positive can always come from a negative. Be grateful you have access to the internet, without that we wouldn't have this forum. Be grateful for electricity. Light, darkness, the weather (even if you don't like it) be grateful you've got a roof over your head to shelter you. You might not have a lot of money, but if you've only got £1 in your purse, be grateful for it because it's one more £1 than what someone has got. Be grateful for everything you own, even if you've paid for them yourself, be grateful for job you have to earn the money you have to buy what you own You could also be grateful to be alive right now and be living in a time where you have got access to the internet because many years ago......it wasn't available. What I'm trying to say is there is always something to be grateful for and it doesn't matter how big or small they may seem. Also write down that you're grateful your desires have already manifested (even if they haven't) show gratitude and they will come to you faster I hope this helps. Sending love and light   

•  

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

9/23/2016 9:44 pm  #2

Re: GRATITUDE

One of the sweetest things I've heard of and read of for today. ☺ thank you so much, Jensherratt. As usual and as always you have never failed to make us smile and be inspired with your posts and comments. ☺ stay blessed and will be praying for you and your renewed relationship wishing and praying that mine will happen fast as well!! God bless you!! Thank you!! ☺😍😘

jensherratt wrote:

Hello people One of the most important things when it comes to the Law Of Attraction is gratitude. I'm sure you are all aware of this but I've reading comments online from other forums and some people need to learn a bit more about gratitude. They say things like 'I have nothing to be grateful for.'Clearly they do they just don't realise how much they've got to be grateful for. I read a really interesting quote the other day and it said 'Somewhere out there someone is praying for what you take for granted.'That is so true. I love this little quote. Tings like water. I'm from the UK and if I want a drink of water, all I have to do is turn on tap and I get clean drinking water. People in some countries have to walks for miles before they get to water and the water they get is dirty and contaminated and could kill them. So I'm grateful to have clean water. I write a gratitude list EVERYDAY. It's usually about 3 pages long.I thought I'd give you guys a list of some of the things I write on my daily gratitude list. This is to help anyone who might me struggling.I am grateful for my sight.I am grateful for my home.I am grateful for my confidence.I am grateful for my family.I am grateful to Rhonda Bryne (without her, we wouldn't have heard about The Secret)You can include anything you're grateful for, your senses, your home, your family and friends even your past experiences whether they've been good or bad.As a child, I spent a lot of time in various hospitals, having injections and operations and now I have a really pain tolerance and I am not scared of hospitals anymore. Loads of my friends who have never been in one cry at the sight of a needle and have huge fear of them. Well I'm grateful for time in hospitals because not only has it taught me to have a high pain tolerance and not fear them, but without them, I wouldn't have gotten the help I needed.I'm blind in one eye, but I grateful to be able to see out the other.I was bullied at school but I'm grateful for the friends I have that helped me stand up to my bullies.I've had several jobs that I didn't enjoy, but I'm still grateful for them because without them, I wouldn't have met some of the people I have and I have gained loads of experience in all different career areas.What I'm trying to say is you can be grateful for negative times because a positive can always come from a negative. Be grateful you have access to the internet, without that we wouldn't have this forum. Be grateful for electricity. Light, darkness, the weather (even if you don't like it) be grateful you've got a roof over your head to shelter you. You might not have a lot of money, but if you've only got £1 in your purse, be grateful for it because it's one more £1 than what someone has got. Be grateful for everything you own, even if you've paid for them yourself, be grateful for job you have to earn the money you have to buy what you own You could also be grateful to be alive right now and be living in a time where you have got access to the internet because many years ago......it wasn't available. What I'm trying to say is there is always something to be grateful for and it doesn't matter how big or small they may seem. Also write down that you're grateful your desires have already manifested (even if they haven't) show gratitude and they will come to you faster I hope this helps. Sending love and light   

•  

9/24/2016 6:53 am  #3

I had a horrible night     up and down   feeling the negative and toxic emotions    woke up a 5  went back to sleep    but did lie there and tried to figure out what to do   got up  had a coffee an​d  remembered Cherished's words  to be grateful for that coffee and savor it        I then  came online   and   WOW   your post was right there for me to see    Thank you dear friend   and Thank you Universe    for bringing me the insight to go on computer and for this forum    so I can get immediate help   when I start to spiral downward

9/24/2016 9:48 am  #4

Thank you for your comments and replies Means a lot, I'm always happy to help whenever I can

9/26/2016 1:02 am  #5

This is such a thoughtful article, yes we must always be grateful for the smallest thing we have. So nice of you to draft this. I say "Thank U".  

9/26/2016 2:18 am  #6

tessy wrote:

This is such a thoughtful article, yes we must always be grateful for the smallest thing we have. So nice of you to draft this. I say "Thank U".  

​Thank you for reading and replying

9/27/2016 11:11 am  #7

I started using my gratitude journal again, I got very neglectful with it because I put all my energy in thinking my man was the most important part of my life. Don't get me wrong, he is very important to me but I'm surrounded by so many other great things and things that may seem small to others bring me so much joy and gratitude. 

Excluding a minor blip because I've neglected my sleeping pattern things have been getting so much better for me, seeing more encouraging signs and feeling more in line with the universe each day. It's such a simple and effective thing to practice, I recommend this to everyone. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

9/27/2016 3:05 pm  #8

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

I started using my gratitude journal again, I got very neglectful with it because I put all my energy in thinking my man was the most important part of my life. Don't get me wrong, he is very important to me but I'm surrounded by so many other great things and things that may seem small to others bring me so much joy and gratitude. 

Excluding a minor blip because I've neglected my sleeping pattern things have been getting so much better for me, seeing more encouraging signs and feeling more in line with the universe each day. It's such a simple and effective thing to practice, I recommend this to everyone. 

​Thank you for reading and replying. It's easily done for some to neglect their journal, I did to start with but now I really enjoy writing it and I can always think of new things to add to it throughout the day

9/27/2016 3:36 pm  #9

jensherratt wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

​Thank you for reading and replying. It's easily done for some to neglect their journal, I did to start with but now I really enjoy writing it and I can always think of new things to add to it throughout the day

I was just given a lovely gift   a journal !!!    I was reading the posts  and thought I should go buy a dedicated Gratitude Journal   and write in it every morning and night.   About an hour later  a woman I work with  came to me and asked if I had use of a journal   she was cleaning out her workspace and it was an extra    I even manifested the Journal !!!!   So starting tonight  I will begin writing all the wonderful things I am grateful for 

9/27/2016 6:05 pm  #10

barbidoll wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

I was just given a lovely gift   a journal !!!    I was reading the posts  and thought I should go buy a dedicated Gratitude Journal   and write in it every morning and night.   About an hour later  a woman I work with  came to me and asked if I had use of a journal   she was cleaning out her workspace and it was an extra    I even manifested the Journal !!!!   So starting tonight  I will begin writing all the wonderful things I am grateful for 

Wow, that's an amazing manifestation! The universe always provides! When I got back into the habit of using the journal I gave myself the goal of at least 5 positive points a day, when I write down what I have been grateful for during the day however I find myself writing a lot more! I managed to write 27 positive things the other day, even small things like being able to charge my phone when I need to. It sounds so small but I was blessed with enough money to buy the phone a few months ago and obviously I have the funds to ensure I have easy access to the electricity I need to charge it and power the very laptop I'm typing this reply on. It's so easy to take things like this for granted because they've become an integral part of modern life but sadly there are people without these things, everything we take for granted another person will wish they had these things, so I try to be thankful for everything. 

Last edited by Staceylouuu91x (9/27/2016 6:07 pm)

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

Board footera