Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2016 11:06 pm  #1

Just doing some manifesting scripting

2-6-2017
Today was good! Anthony and I went to the gym this morning and had a great workout,and then went to our favorite restaurant for breakfast..... "IHOP". Anthony got his favorite dish... steak omelette with three stack of pancakes and orange juice and hashbrowns on the side and I got this time I got a healthy dish, egg whites avocado sandwich with blueberry pancakes.Anthony had to go to the military base for a meeting and I went to work, he hugged and kiss me and told me to have a good day. I had a great day at work I was awarded the best medical biller for the monthI told Anthony that I was awarded medical biller of the month he was so happy for mehe told me he's very proud of me and he's going to take me out for dinner. I'm so happy and grateful that Anthony's in my life he so supportive and wonderful to me ,he's kind,he's loving I love the feeling when Anthony tells me I'm his eye candy ,he make me feel appreciated and wanted. I love the feeling when he looks at me when I get out the shower and he tell me how beautiful I am and how sexy I am and he glad to have me in his life ...I'm so happy and grateful that Anthony and I have this wonderful relationship every day we wake up Our love grows  stronger and stronger.Thank you Thank you Thank you

9/23/2016 12:25 pm  #2

Re: Just doing some manifesting scripting

Β Awww, I melted myself!

9/26/2016 6:10 pm  #3

Beautiful πŸ’– watch it WILL be true soon!!!

9/27/2016 12:33 pm  #4

That was beautiful to read, l'm looking forward to reading your success story!Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

Board footera