Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2016 4:22 pm  #1

HELLO EVERYBODY

Can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this forum and I am so happy and grateful to have found it I hope everyone gets whatever it is they want because the LOA is powerful and I wish I'd known about a lot lot sooner in life, my life has been whack from childhood (good and bad) I'm always happy to help because I love helping others and making other people happy.Thank you so much to Veronica Isles for ALL your support, it means so much to me I am such a fun loving positive person and I just love life and I want that for everyone So to anyone reading this, I want you to know that you can ANYTHING and to keep positive. Hold your head up high, wearing a smile AND spread the love, joy and happiness Be grateful Life is beautiful and it's there to enjoy Peace and happiness Sending love and light to all

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

9/22/2016 5:00 pm  #2

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY

jensherratt wrote:

Can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this forum and I am so happy and grateful to have found it I hope everyone gets whatever it is they want because the LOA is powerful and I wish I'd known about a lot lot sooner in life, my life has been whack from childhood (good and bad) I'm always happy to help because I love helping others and making other people happy.Thank you so much to Veronica Isles for ALL your support, it means so much to me I am such a fun loving positive person and I just love life and I want that for everyone So to anyone reading this, I want you to know that you can ANYTHING and to keep positive. Hold your head up high, wearing a smile AND spread the love, joy and happiness Be grateful Life is beautiful and it's there to enjoy Peace and happiness Sending love and light to all

You have been a very great and helpful lady to me, sweetie. Not just in my our private messaging but also just seeing you reply in almost every recent or not post here in the forum!! You've shown me light and real happiness by just believing that it is really within you. ☺ Your sweet replies/comments of positivity and encouragement to me and others here in the forum should REALLY KNOCK SOME SENSES to everyone to be very grateful, positive, persistent and to be one/centered with God and God's love to reclaim our crown of glory and honor. ☺ more love and blessings to you, dear lady. See you in my inbox. Hihih 😘✌

9/23/2016 4:45 am  #3

Thank you for your replies

9/23/2016 9:28 am  #4

Jen I can feel your love, happiness and passion oozing through you. It's magical, and you are at an amazing place right now. Everything is possible. And thank you for wishing others well. You are absolutely right.
The world needs more love and right now you are making a difference and doing your part. I also wish well for you and wish you maintain this faith you have deep within to u. I so so so look forward to hearing more good news from you and everyone here. As I am intending to share the same as well.
Stay blessed.

9/23/2016 10:12 am  #5

​Thank you for such positive feedback means a lot I'm glad I'm making a difference

9/28/2016 10:30 am  #6

I'm so glad you are happy to be here and love the forum! Feeling love and enjoying life is what makes you manifest the things you want fast! And, it sounds like you are really feeling the joy - and that is exactly what you need

Veronica xxoo

jensherratt wrote:

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

9/28/2016 11:05 am  #7

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

I'm so glad you are happy to be here and love the forum! Feeling love and enjoying life is what makes you manifest the things you want fast! And, it sounds like you are really feeling the joy - and that is exactly what you need

Veronica xxoo

jensherratt wrote:

Β 

Β 

Last edited by jensherratt (9/28/2016 11:06 am)

Board footera