Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/17/2016 3:37 pm  #1

Should I contact him?

I've been feeling good and I was wondering (it's been 30 days since we broke up today) if I should contact him even if it's just to open up communication because i feel like he might be too worried to do it himself . Just to say a nice what happened is okay and I hope you're doing well. But every time I think about doing it I get a rush/overwhelming feeling neither good or bad but nervy . Idk about inspired action and I don't know if it is but should I act on it? Also I asked for a sign , specifically a rainbow a few days ago and there was a rainbow in my living room today! An actual rainbow! I usually imagine as if it had already happened don't worry but I was just wondering :,)

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

9/17/2016 5:18 pm  #2

Re: Should I contact him?

I did it after 60 days and got no response . But every case / situation is different. I can't give you advice only that I hope it is better for you than it was for me .

9/17/2016 5:41 pm  #3

I did it too, after 6 months :D and its going well right now. Every situation is different and I cannot analyze your situation because I don't know enough about your relationship. If you feel really good, maybe try just friendly ask how he is doing or something

The universe wants it just as bad as you doΒ LOA work for me prefectly, so it can do just the same for you

9/17/2016 10:22 pm  #4

It's always about being in alignment and take action.  If you feel the intuitive nudge from within to contact him then do it.  If it feels that it will make. You feel good then you are doing it right if not then you aren't yet ready.

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

9/28/2016 8:12 am  #5

I had msged him too when I felt.like...got response but it didn't grow further...then my bday came n we chatted d whole day on WhatsApp but that was it...general talk
But now I am giving him some time to open up again coz I feel he is still not ready and I m ok with it too...
Ours is 8 yrs relationship..I know it's just not possible to let go after all these years...so m.holding onto hope and faith
I feel u should avoid for contact for smtime more...but incase if u feel too intuitive then u can try a normal.msg but don't keep hopes up for a.sudden change..only show ur happy side.dont talk at the breakup

9/28/2016 8:14 am  #6

Ours is a little complicated situation coz we r also in a l long distance.but still from day 1 my intuition about us coming together one day hasn't subsided

9/28/2016 8:54 am  #7

Sometimes it's not a good idea . Last Tuesday out of the blue he text me and we texted back and forth 8 hours .
At the end of the day , we both said how much we enjoyed talking . He said he had thought about me and that when he wasn't busy with moving and work he'd text me .
I texted him the next day and I got maybe 5 words , but he said he liked talking and we'd talk soon .
That was last week and this week nothing .
I'm giving him space and I won't text or call anymore .
I've had progress and I won't come off as needy or pushy .
You don't want to make the wrong move and push him further away .

9/28/2016 9:19 am  #8

Ya very true...shouldn't sound needy. Same here...I.will now not text anymore that too very soon after we msged that day 5 days ago.
Just if u actually have some work may be u can...but I would say give it time.dont count on 30 days no contact

9/28/2016 9:25 am  #9

Hopeandfaith wrote:

Ya very true...shouldn't sound needy. Same here...I.will now not text anymore that too very soon after we msged that day 5 days ago.
Just if u actually have some work may be u can...but I would say give it time.dont count on 30 days no contact

I think in my case it's the best . Think hard before you make a move first

10/01/2016 4:01 pm  #10

He actually ended up texting me but it was kind of hitting me up in a sexual way and I basically set him straight and haven't responded to him yet. Idk what I'll do

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

Board footera