Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/12/2018 8:02 am  #11

Re: Teal Scott- F*ck the law of attraction

I agree not to believe everything you hear and that some people will lie to get what they want. However, why is it that when there are so many LOA teachers out there and some have pretty much the same content I never heard anyone bashing them and saying that they are liars but I have heard such things about Teal Swan?!

5/13/2018 8:51 am  #12

When I started out with nothing but pure desperation when it came to LOA this title put me off. I wanted nothing to do with a video with such a title. It isn't a video talking negatively about LOA, she makes some very valid points. I watched it through and agreed with what she said, I have even learned some new things.ย 

As for her reputation, are you going to take it at face value? There are people who do not like me, for whatever reason. If you ask them about me, they won't give you an accurate picture of who I am, does that make anything they say true to the letter? She posted a video defending herself anyway.ย 

If something doesn't resonate with you, walk away. Simple.ย 

ย 

ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

5/13/2018 9:07 am  #13

Serendipity wrote:

When I started out with nothing but pure desperation when it came to LOA this title put me off. I wanted nothing to do with a video with such a title. It isn't a video talking negatively about LOA, she makes some very valid points. I watched it through and agreed with what she said, I have even learned some new things.ย 

As for her reputation, are you going to take it at face value? There are people who do not like me, for whatever reason. If you ask them about me, they won't give you an accurate picture of who I am, does that make anything they say true to the letter? She posted a video defending herself anyway.ย 

If something doesn't resonate with you, walk away. Simple.ย 

ย 

ย 

Iโ€™ve seen this video and it doesnโ€™t change my opinion of her, as this video could easily be a lie, as well. But yes, she doesnโ€™t resonate with me or everyone. So when someone asks for otherโ€™s opinions on her videos, the answers will not all be the same.

Last edited by fizzy (5/13/2018 9:08 am)

5/13/2018 9:29 am  #14

collie wrote:

I agree not to believe everything you hear and that some people will lie to get what they want. However, why is it that when there are so many LOA teachers out there and some have pretty much the same content I never heard anyone bashing them and saying that they are liars but I have heard such things about Teal Swan?!

This is true. But for me, this isnโ€™t even the reason why I question her. If you look into the things she claims about herself or about her past, things just donโ€™t add up. Going off of that and the vibe I get from her in general, I choose to stay away. Her videos and content may be helpful, and I can see why it could be, but I personally prefer not to read or watch anything from someone whom I just feel has something โ€œoffโ€ about them.

Board footera