Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/17/2016 4:36 am  #1

Teal Scott- F*ck the law of attraction

9/17/2016 6:10 am  #2

Re: Teal Scott- F*ck the law of attraction

what is your opinion on this video?

5/10/2018 3:16 pm  #3

Nobody?

5/10/2018 6:14 pm  #4

She's got a bizarre reputation so I hear. I've not heard or read anything of hers however.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/10/2018 6:41 pm  #5

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

She's got a bizarre reputation so I hear. I've not heard or read anything of hers however.

What an open minded point of view. Her name is Teal Swan, and I actually listened to this all the way through, and some other videos of hers as well. The title is not what SHE's saying about it, and she's made some valid points that she's clearly thought through. Whether I agree or disagree is not important. She gives people who are struggling something to think about that might help them.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/11/2018 7:59 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/11/2018 1:02 pm  #6

Laura1234 wrote:

what is your opinion on this video?

I totally LOVE her!  She makes a lot of things much simpler and easier to understand...

5/11/2018 2:34 pm  #7

I read one of her books and did some research on her life because I was interested. There are many believable accounts (to me) out there from various people who know her that she’s lied about most of her past and that she’s pretty unstable. Her videos may be helpful, but I’ve stayed away from her material since.

5/11/2018 3:40 pm  #8

fizzy wrote:

I read one of her books and did some research on her life because I was interested. There are many believable accounts (to me) out there from various people who know her that she’s lied about most of her past and that she’s pretty unstable. Her videos may be helpful, but I’ve stayed away from her material since.

Don't believe everything you read or hear when it concerns people. Other people who wanted me out of the way to serve their own selfish interests have made up a lot of lies about me that have been very detrimental and put me into a position where I was unable to defend myself and prove them wrong.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/11/2018 3:44 pm)

5/11/2018 4:01 pm  #9

Cynthia wrote:

Don't believe everything you read or hear when it concerns people. Other people who wanted me out of the way to serve their own selfish interests have made up a lot of lies about me that have been very detrimental and put me into a position where I was unable to defend myself and prove them wrong.

Oh, I don’t. But to me, her past does seem a bit extreme and unbelievable. And some things don’t match up. So I’m using my own judgment here.

5/11/2018 4:18 pm  #10

fizzy wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Oh, I don’t. But to me, her past does seem a bit extreme and unbelievable. And some things don’t match up. So I’m using my own judgment here.

Well, I don't know anything about her,  except for listening to her speak. What I do know, from personal experience, is that there are some people who will stop at nothing to damage or destroy somebody else's reputation or character by complete fabrications if it furthers their own selfish interests. It's especially effective when there is a group of them conspiring and acting together. In my case, although it's been very detrimental and very hurtful, it's made me an even stronger person than I was before.

Board footera