Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/16/2016 11:23 am  #1

I didn't listen and I messed up . Feeling horrible

I haven't spoken to him since a big argument on July 15th . I won't relive my story but he has a new girlfriend . I've been on the challenge and today is day 21 .
I was thinking since we had not been in contact for so long if I just said hi he would respond .
Before I found LOA I could do that after an argument and he would respond....Today NOTHING ..
Maybe he changed his number , maybe I'm blocked .I don't know . I do know I feel hopeless and I wonder why it's just not working for meπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

9/16/2016 12:31 pm  #2

Re: I didn't listen and I messed up . Feeling horrible

I think you need not feel so horrible about it.........you took an action and its ok................just dont keep thinking about it......keeping NC is the toughest thing, I used to do the same after each fight and the last time we broke off (4 moths) we are not in touch and I took the toughest decision of NC. But tell me how does it matter, you said just a "hi" its just fine....u had a relationship with him at some point of time...cant we be human saying just a "hi" it shows your greatness as a human being not your neediness.......so just chill..........and who knows he might just respond........I wish positive.....you must too!!!! All the best!!

9/16/2016 4:23 pm  #3

No, don't feel bad about it. You have to understand that with LOA time doesn't really matter. It WILL happen, but there is maybe much more for you or him to do. It seems like you broke up more than once. Now, you are using the secret to get beautiful, happy and healthy relationship. Maybe its too early, because you both need to change. Think about that new girl as about a proces he need to go through before you will get that amazing relationship.
I know its hard to just wait with no contact, but thats just how it is. I had to wait five months and now its so amazing with the guy I have manifested. So keep calm, work on yourself, love yourself, try some new things and really try to enjoy every day. Don't waste that time, use it for yourself! Only when you will be perfectly happy, you can manifest the perfect relationship.

The universe wants it just as bad as you doΒ LOA work for me prefectly, so it can do just the same for you

9/16/2016 5:03 pm  #4

Yeah don't sweat the small stuff Β 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

9/16/2016 6:34 pm  #5

girlinlove wrote:

No, don't feel bad about it. You have to understand that with LOA time doesn't really matter. It WILL happen, but there is maybe much more for you or him to do. It seems like you broke up more than once. Now, you are using the secret to get beautiful, happy and healthy relationship. Maybe its too early, because you both need to change. Think about that new girl as about a proces he need to go through before you will get that amazing relationship.
I know its hard to just wait with no contact, but thats just how it is. I had to wait five months and now its so amazing with the guy I have manifested. So keep calm, work on yourself, love yourself, try some new things and really try to enjoy every day. Don't waste that time, use it for yourself! Only when you will be perfectly happy, you can manifest the perfect relationship.

Β 
Something I really needed to hear today aside from the fact that I am trusting my God with His ways and with the process of having to get that better reconciled relationship with my man and also having to be the best versions of ourselves in our God-given relationship. True! The other person is indeed part of the whole process and please understand that we need to go thru all of these things to get the relationship that we really wanted which is the BEST, HAPPIEST AND THE HEALTHIEST relationship no storm can ever tear down. ☺ Just see the light amidst the uncertainties. This too shall pass and things will get better each everyday. God is hearing us. He just wants us to trust His timing, His process and His ways. Keep believing! You've asked for it and for sure, you will receive it through God and sincere prayers and gratefulness. Blessing you all with my thoughts and feelings. Keep the love and faith going, beautiful blessed ones. 😘😍

9/16/2016 8:39 pm  #6

I know it may seem lost, but it is not. We all have our ups and downs, and it is ok to cry if ya want. It may take time, but it will happen. Find a seed of hope and never give up😊😊😊.

9/17/2016 3:04 pm  #7

THANK YOU everyone... I was really feeling down , I still am but I know there is hope . He didn't respond to my text and I guess that's ok . We've been down this road where we fight and start talking after weeks, and months but this time is different. This time I guess he meant what he said .
But I have to learn to trust the process and know we wil talk again .
This is hard hard really hard but I know I have support .
Thank you

Last edited by Tumom (9/17/2016 3:04 pm)

9/17/2016 11:05 pm  #8

Tumom wrote:

THANK YOU everyone... I was really feeling down , I still am but I know there is hope . He didn't respond to my text and I guess that's ok . We've been down this road where we fight and start talking after weeks, and months but this time is different. This time I guess he meant what he said .
But I have to learn to trust the process and know we wil talk again .
This is hard hard really hard but I know I have support .
Thank you

Its only different because you have told yourself it is different and thus you believe its different. Why do this? Why not just leave it all behind, state your desire and then move on with your life in joy/grattitude?

Thoughts become things.

Board footera