Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2016 3:45 am  #1

Manifested her again without trying lol

Guys,

I am back to give you encouragement. This stuff works.Β 

I am in the phase where I no longer want my ex back...I kid you not, as SOON as I was over her she texted me out of the blue (no contact for 3-4 months). Then she tried to add me on snapchat. I never responded to her and I deleted her request on snapchat. I smiled, soaked up the ego boost and said "bye felicia". LOL.

Ive been in a super high vibe for the past few weeks and am really loving myself. I moved on completely and am really enjoying my life. I guess this is all residual attraction...all the times I pined after her is finally hitting her when I moved on lol.Β 

Dont lose hope, focus on yourself and your inner self. The outside will follow suit.

Peace, love and grace.

Craig

Last edited by Craigd88 (9/13/2016 3:46 am)

Thoughts become things.

9/13/2016 4:34 pm  #2

Re: Manifested her again without trying lol

Great!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

9/13/2016 5:54 pm  #3

Thank you Craig!!!

9/13/2016 7:01 pm  #4

haha yeah that's how it goes....life is funny <3

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

9/14/2016 2:17 pm  #5

It seems like you've had great success after letting go, not focusing on LOA that much and just living life

9/15/2016 1:52 am  #6

This is so awesome..........great to learn about this...keep posting...so u are completely over her? U dnt want her at all??

9/16/2016 5:15 am  #7

Yes I am over her and I do not want her at all. If any part of me does, it's just to have an ego boost or easy sex...and I'm not that kinda guy. I'm focused on my own goals now.

Thoughts become things.

9/16/2016 12:34 pm  #8

So glad to hear that.......u are encouraging and inspiring.....you will find the right partner am sure.......do keep us posted!!

9/18/2016 11:55 am  #9

Congratulations!

9/20/2016 11:20 pm  #10

But if you got her by letting her go...if I cant let my ex go cus I want him.... Do you see where Im coming from?
Im not looking for ego boost or revenge, we were apart for a reason he cant overcome and I think he is the one...

Board footera