Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/17/2016 5:55 am  #11

Re: New Ideas for Veronica Videos

Agreed with the first one - attracting someone who is not your ex and especially someone you have never spoken to. Other ideas:

- How to ignore present reality (especially if it's right in front of you - e.g. you have to see them every day and they appear to not notice you, if they have a partner, flirt with others). It's easy to ignore present reality if you don't have to see it.

- How to reach a place of 'knowing' and what knowing feels like. A meditation would be good on this.

- What desire feels like as to me it's a very emotional word for people, more akin to 'yearning' and attachment which is not good. So is it just a gentle 'attraction'?

- How to get better at visualising/feeling visually/capturing a 'sense' of someone

- How to best let go

- Self love (how to focus on yourself, value yourself, build yourself up). Maybe a self love program?

Thanks

9/20/2016 12:17 am  #12

How to recognise signs that what you want is manifesting

9/20/2016 8:27 am  #13

Scarlet Angel wrote:

How to move on from a harsh past or how to forgive.

I agree  this is one that I would truly appreciate    getting over an emotionally abusive past  learning how to forgive   how to block the negative demons that live in our ego

9/20/2016 8:28 am  #14

I really love your guided meditation   perhaps more???

9/20/2016 2:46 pm  #15

More success story videos. I really enjoyed the one you posted.

9/20/2016 5:14 pm  #16

What to do after you get that person how to keep that relationship going well

The universe wants it just as bad as you do LOA work for me prefectly, so it can do just the same for you

9/20/2016 11:05 pm  #17

how to release negative energy and find a way to believe

9/22/2016 2:28 am  #18

Could you possibly make a video explaining the importance of gratitude. I think some people forget how important gratitude is.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

9/22/2016 11:48 am  #19

all these ideas are brilliant!!   

9/27/2016 5:50 pm  #20

jensherratt wrote:

Could you possibly make a video explaining the importance of gratitude. I think some people forget how important gratitude is.

What Jen said, this is a really important thing that can often be overlooked when we're focused on trying to manifest our love back.

Also ways to align yourself or ways to raise your vibrational energy when you've hit a low point, we've all been there and it seems impossible sometimes. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

Board footera