Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/11/2016 3:42 pm  #11

Re: You turn more attractive when you love yourself.

Thanks SA I really enjoyed reading that, inspiring stuff! Did your ex make first contact again after you deleted him off fb etc? I think I still have a slight block in that I er ..blocked..H on facebook and this may somehow prevent him getting in contact with me. I have since unblocked him but not sure if he's aware or not.

9/11/2016 9:13 pm  #12

very inspiring!

9/12/2016 12:04 am  #13

Scarlet_Kerouac wrote:

Thanks SA I really enjoyed reading that, inspiring stuff! Did your ex make first contact again after you deleted him off fb etc? I think I still have a slight block in that I er ..blocked..H on facebook and this may somehow prevent him getting in contact with me. I have since unblocked him but not sure if he's aware or not.

Don't give a damn as to what he may be thinking about you now.  Whether he might be sleeping,  eating,  running or thinking about you.  Nothing matters at all.  Just focus on what you want to believe.  I believe he loves me very much and don't look for evidence.  I used to overthink a lot before and it had literally spoiled my life and mental peace.
Now I let go.  I recieve his messages when I least expected them.  Sometimes he would become very formal,  I used to be a bit disturbed about it but then I learn to focus on the end result and enjoy the ride. 
You don't need to block him just unfollow him so that you don't get his updates on your newsfeed (have strong willpower don't check his account).   Just concentrate on yourself and your desires.  The rest will follow automatically. 

Last edited by Scarlet Angel (9/12/2016 12:26 am)

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

9/12/2016 12:05 am  #14

wishing star wrote:

very inspiring!

Thank you

9/13/2016 3:28 am  #15

I want to update you all.  Today I met my love.  Actually he wanted to meet me since very long but never could really happen.  Today there was some reason because of which we met today.  It was magical.  He was like a friend to me yet he give me butterflies in my stomach as the way he kept observing me and praising me.  I was really happy and it really felt like sparkles falling in the background. 
He said when he spoke to me on phone he found my voice so cute and sweet.  I usually keep blushing and he would cup my face and look straight at me.  That would drive my so crazy.  He always looks carefully at me and noticing every detail,  action,    body language and the way I used to talk.  He never stops praising my smile.  I would have to literally stop him because I feel so intimidating yet beautiful.  He really showed me so much affection.  Obviously he hugged me damn tightly as though he never wanted to let me go or when will be the next time he will get to hug me.
Well i haven't narrated my past story ever.  So some of you all don't know our break up was a complete different one.  He still loves me a lot.  But yeah there was and is still something to get cleared up. 
It's really like,  guys you will have to keep strong will power just focus on the end result even if you witness something unpleasant now. I was damn scared and excited to meet him today.   I and my love met almost after 6 months.  I used to feel pangs of pain with whatever happened in the interim.  But I always believe this that we should never show anyone how much we need them or how much our lives depend on them.  This turn  as our weakness and we need powerful energy to attract someone.  I keep believing that he loved me no matter what was shown to me during those days and see he actually loves me  a lot.  We have the power to choose and turn that belief into reality. So guys just hold on and love life.  Hopefully I will narrate my success soon.

Last edited by Scarlet Angel (9/13/2016 3:32 am)

10/04/2016 2:48 pm  #16

Another update,  few days ago I uploaded my photo on instagram.  I usually post pictures of either myself or my paintings. Today when I checked my notifications I was so flabbergasted. My whole notification board was filled with my love liking each and every pic of mine.. He recently joined instagram and followed me.  Today I saw him checking out my whole account.  This is so exciting

Board footera