Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2016 2:36 am  #1

YOU

I just had an epiphany..
i just realized that someone or everyone can love and appreciate and adore you only and only when you love and appreciate and adore yourself..
most of us want our love back.., but have we even thought that what a relationship is like.., what is it like to be in that loving relationship..i remember tht when i ws haapily and lovingly with the love of my life.., i adored myself., i loved myself and I HAD A LIFE,, yes this is it I had a life apart from him.., ofcourse I
loved him wholeheartedly I still do.. but i was living a life ย which was fun exciting and passionate....
What ย Im trying to say is it all starts with us..
a person when loves you ., he/she loves even though u have faults., even when you're not so happy., you're not in alignment LOL.
this is what it is we should love and adore ourselves even when we are doing worst in few things .
we gotta gotta love and accept ourselves unconditioinaly.
we should and we have to be easy on ourselvews.., we should stop beating ourselves up.....
for a long period of time whwn i was trying to be in the vortex and maintain my alignment ,,,. and i couldnt i would beat myself up and hate myself .... but how are we supposed to be loved when we just cant love ourselves unconditionally....
how can anyone love us when we ourselves cant...
we all go through bad times., bad feelings all we can do about it is lebtit pass and well we are here in human shoes to actually feel everything thats there., I am not saying we should get carried away with negative or bad feeling., I am just saying to let it pass and move towards a little better feeling thought..
just tell yourself its okay to feel this way., iam on my correct way., things re always working out for me., everything is fine.
cause untill and unless we love ourselves the way we want our loves to love us..., they simply cant..
I literally have seen things change around me as my mood changes..
its always always alwys like that...
so folks focus of loving youself and ย the idea of happy loving life..
i know its difficult., im trying too..
But its certainly not impossible..
Loads of Love,,,

Sun is new each day..

9/08/2016 10:46 am  #2

Re: YOU

neha wrote:

I just had an epiphany..
i just realized that someone or everyone can love and appreciate and adore you only and only when you love and appreciate and adore yourself..
most of us want our love back.., but have we even thought that what a relationship is like.., what is it like to be in that loving relationship..i remember tht when i ws haapily and lovingly with the love of my life.., i adored myself., i loved myself and I HAD A LIFE,, yes this is it I had a life apart from him.., ofcourse I
loved him wholeheartedly I still do.. but i was living a life ย which was fun exciting and passionate....
What ย Im trying to say is it all starts with us..
a person when loves you ., he/she loves even though u have faults., even when you're not so happy., you're not in alignment LOL.
this is what it is we should love and adore ourselves even when we are doing worst in few things .
we gotta gotta love and accept ourselves unconditioinaly.
we should and we have to be easy on ourselvews.., we should stop beating ourselves up.....
for a long period of time whwn i was trying to be in the vortex and maintain my alignment ,,,. and i couldnt i would beat myself up and hate myself .... but how are we supposed to be loved when we just cant love ourselves unconditionally....
how can anyone love us when we ourselves cant...
we all go through bad times., bad feelings all we can do about it is lebtit pass and well we are here in human shoes to actually feel everything thats there., I am not saying we should get carried away with negative or bad feeling., I am just saying to let it pass and move towards a little better feeling thought..
just tell yourself its okay to feel this way., iam on my correct way., things re always working out for me., everything is fine.
cause untill and unless we love ourselves the way we want our loves to love us..., they simply cant..
I literally have seen things change around me as my mood changes..
its always always alwys like that...
so folks focus of loving youself and ย the idea of happy loving life..
i know its difficult., im trying too..
But its certainly not impossible..
Loads of Love,,,

Let me start by telling you that your post literally made me cry and I just had to shout out to the Lord and the Universe "Are You really talking about me?" Dont get me wrong. The tears are HAPPY AND GRATEFUL tears and the shout out is like my expression of happiness and gratefulness as well. I came to point just a few hours ago that I really got tired of beating myself and faking it all. When I beat myself up, I try to really feel and convince myself that I am not feeling a certain thing. I honestly felt that I needed to do those to be able to attract my right man or men or even everything. For short, it's all hard work and forced. The moment I realized that, I really cried it all out while talking to God and really told Him I am done with all this attracting. Simply bec I have felt and realized that the right man doesnt need my efforts to attract him. HE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DRAWN TO ME. HE WILL WILLINGLY STAY AND NEVER LEAVE DESPITE MY MOOD SWINGS AND DESPITE MY BAD DAYS. HE'LL LOVE ME AND PURSUE ME EVEN IF I AM NOT IN THE MOOD AND HE WILL CHASE ME NOT BEC AM DOING SOMETHING FOR HIM TO DO IT. BUT HE WHOLE HEARTEDLY FEELS TO DO IT ALL FOR ME COS HE LOVES ME AS A WHOLE. I do not need to change and pretend anymore cos this is who I am. The bold me. The open, moody, loving, sweet, caring, crazy, emotional and lovely me and to deny all my feelings even to myself is really hurting me. So I have realized that LOVE isnt hard work. You just need to feel your feelings, ask God's help and really ask guidance and just believe with all your heart that no matter who you are, you deserve all you want to feel in your life. May God bless you. Thank you so much for your post!
ย 

9/08/2016 2:01 pm  #3

I'm happy i could help;;
and yes we deserve evach and everything we want all we need to do is believe it inside of us first
than and only than it will come in reallity,,

ย 

Sun is new each day..

9/08/2016 2:57 pm  #4

Very lovely what you have both said :-)

Love is all

10/21/2016 3:53 pm  #5

Very interesting

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.ย ย 

10/21/2016 4:54 pm  #6