Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/25/2015 1:17 pm  #81

Re: How to get your ex back in 25 days or less - Challenge Thread

Hi, I just came across this challenge in youtube. My girlfriend just broke up with me last week and even today when I texted to wish for christmas, she mentioned not to contact her anymore in any way for which I didn't respond yet. Even though we known each other and dated for 2 months only, I still love her from my heart. I am taking up this challenge.

I read the other users post here but still to begin with, I would like to know what are the baby steps that I can take. Any help on this, is much appreciated.

Thank you Universe for listening to my wishes! I am happy and grateful now that I am having a new committed relationship with my princess and we are living together with more understanding and love! Thank you universe for giving me everything that keeps me happy and rejoice!

1/17/2016 10:06 pm  #82

PhillyGirl wrote:

PhillyGirl wrote:

Now that I am kicking ass and taking names at my new job... one week in and I've already gotten a decent start on some projects that I have taken over, I'm ready to jump into this challenge. 

I'm looking for some suggestions on what I should be doing for the next 25 days.  I know I'll need to work on my visualization and RS since I have a terrible habit of falling asleep. Do you all suggest anything else?  I'm open to suggestions. 

Just wanted to add an update. Today is day 25. My love and I have actually had consistent communication close to everyday or every other day so far.  It's just a few lines of general conversation, but it's more than I've had and I'm grateful for the babysteps moving forward.

I'm planning for another 25 days as I know this is just the beginning for us and I'm certain something amazing and wonderful will happen between us before the new year!

A few more updates...  I did my second 25 days.  We maintained contact through a large portion of it and when he found out that we would be working at the same time,  he even asked where I would be sitting.  When he wasn't able to get to my area,  he explained why. 

I'm on my 3rd set of 25, because as keep seeing these small, but forward movements.  We normally chat in our game app when we take our turns.  Some days we take a few turns at a time... Others we take a turn a day, but always continue the conversation.  The early part of last week,  we took a few turns,  but he didn't comment back.  Finally,  on his last turn,  I decided to wait and see what happened.  Two days later,  he continues our conversation outside of his turn.  I waited another day or so to take my turn,  only because I got busy with life in general.  So,  I take my turn,  send back a semi flirty message and on his turn,  he responds that he was wondering what happened to me because at took a break!  It was three days total...  And that quick he hints that he is missing me!  I've resumed playing as I was and I know we are doing to make more strides over the next few weeks!

1/20/2016 1:02 am  #83

.hi i am new here.
i broke up with my ex 2 months ago and no contact since. she has blocked me on social media. really excited to join challenge and make things work again between us. i hope everyone here supports me. 

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

1/20/2016 10:30 am  #84

Himanshupatil wrote:

.hi i am new here.
i broke up with my ex 2 months ago and no contact since. she has blocked me on social media. really excited to join challenge and make things work again between us. i hope everyone here supports me. 

Absolutely   we are all in this together   You will find a wealth of knowledge here  on Law of Attraction    ask questions  and bring to our table what you learn elsewhere

1/20/2016 11:25 am  #85

I joined this forum, just so I could reply!  I did this challenge, pretty much the same as the superman game, and I got my ex back!  Thank you Veronica!  Within a week I noticed small changes in him replying to my text faster. 2 weeks we finally met, and now a month later we are seeing each other 3-4 times a week. He's
Initiating contact, and things are getting better! I'm not gonna rush it, just let him call the shots!!  It's very beautiful and this works!!!

1/20/2016 11:33 am  #86

Misty1423 wrote:

I joined this forum, just so I could reply!  I did this challenge, pretty much the same as the superman game, and I got my ex back!  Thank you Veronica!  Within a week I noticed small changes in him replying to my text faster. 2 weeks we finally met, and now a month later we are seeing each other 3-4 times a week. He's
Initiating contact, and things are getting better! I'm not gonna rush it, just let him call the shots!!  It's very beautiful and this works!!!

Congradulations !!! This is amazing news !! I'm happy for you ! Welcome to the forumn !

1/20/2016 12:13 pm  #87

thank you for your support. i am having real hard time getting all negativity out and letting go. i focus on her absence a lot. i tried manifesting small things but i know i m holding those manifestation back. i would really advice some help as i want to manifest something as small as a text. i have absolute faith in universe as it helped me in my career. but its just somehow m unable to manifest even a small text from her. any help or advice is sincerely appreciated..

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

1/20/2016 12:40 pm  #88

I'm game in trying this out. I am going to get my ex back and it will work. I need some support here and will have a success story very soon. 

Last edited by DumpedinSept (1/20/2016 1:55 pm)

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

1/20/2016 12:43 pm  #89

Himanshupatil wrote:

thank you for your support. i am having real hard time getting all negativity out and letting go. i focus on her absence a lot. i tried manifesting small things but i know i m holding those manifestation back. i would really advice some help as i want to manifest something as small as a text. i have absolute faith in universe as it helped me in my career. but its just somehow m unable to manifest even a small text from her. any help or advice is sincerely appreciated..

Just sending some support your way. Be positive and positive things will happen.

Get out there and start living life when you are down. Eat something that you like, read a book or even go for a walk. Your ex will text you. Thank the Universe and the Universe will manifest her texting you.

Last edited by DumpedinSept (1/20/2016 12:44 pm)

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

1/20/2016 12:53 pm  #90

I'm game in trying this out. I am going to get my ex back and it will work. I need some support here and will have a success story very soon. Hopefully by my birthday!

..... Remember you can't set a time limit!  That was a mistake I made in the beginning.

Board footera