Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/17/2015 9:01 am  #61

Re: How to get your ex back in 25 days or less - Challenge Thread

Bumping this up for people who are looking for it

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

11/18/2015 1:40 pm  #62

Debbie wrote:

Well I've not got him back yet, but today by chance I found he has unblocked me on FB. He must have done it during the last couple of days . Funny thing is I wasn't looking for him or even thinking about him when his profile pic suddenly popped up while I was searching something unrelated. Whenever I actively try peeking to see if I'm unblocked nothing happens!

Anyway thanks Veronica. Things are happening and I'm feeling a sense of relief knowing that he is thinking about me.

Wow brilliant Debbie. That's huge and you know you are on the right path. So happy for you . keep going

11/18/2015 1:58 pm  #63

Debbie wrote:

Well I've not got him back yet, but today by chance I found he has unblocked me on FB. He must have done it during the last couple of days . Funny thing is I wasn't looking for him or even thinking about him when his profile pic suddenly popped up while I was searching something unrelated. Whenever I actively try peeking to see if I'm unblocked nothing happens!

Anyway thanks Veronica. Things are happening and I'm feeling a sense of relief knowing that he is thinking about me.

Yay!!! That's awesome! I agree that when you actively look for changes then nothing happens. I think that is because we have resistance.

I'm so happy for you! During the 25 day challenge did you tell yourself that something good was going to happen in your relationship?

11/18/2015 2:08 pm  #64

Totally awesome     not looking is the detachment you needed     and bam it happened   I think that is the hardest part

11/18/2015 3:08 pm  #65

My specific man texted me after I applied RS and visualization. We had some great texts and talking for days, but the problem is he stopped the contact! I think after he contacted, I sort of had some expectation or maybe worries that if we will be in the stable relationship soon. Is there anybody who had the similiar experience as I am having now? I would love to know why would it be happene, or to hear your advise such as what should I do or should I conatact him! Thank you!

11/18/2015 7:55 pm  #66

Debbie wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

Debbie wrote:

Yay!!! That's awesome! I agree that when you actively look for changes then nothing happens. I think that is because we have resistance.

I'm so happy for you! During the 25 day challenge did you tell yourself that something good was going to happen in your relationship?

Not exactly, Blessedck. I went through a few different phases with it, some good and some not so good. At first when I went in to it I was listening to the video regularly. I was pretty confident and trusting, and I manifested a couple of emails (I was simultaneously following the tips of Veronica's "get someone to text you" video, only I replaced "text" with "email"). But after that nothing happened for a while and I guess I started to feel impatient and also fearful suddenly.  Then to my horror I began to feel weird..kind of unwell, even. These feelings scared me and I felt like I was even starting to enter into a grieving process (my mom died in 2012 so I am still familiar with that feeling and I recognized it as being similar). And I noticed that even though I was doing the RS and the visualizing, I'd lost the way with the Veronica challenge.
Well things got to a point where I suddenly decided that I must really pull myself together for the sake of my health. I simply decided I didn't want to feel like that anymore. I wiped the slate clean and restarted the challenge a few days ago. I went back into it not with a wildly happy frame of mind, but with a trusting frame of mind. It was like I'd had it with feeling anxious about my guy and now I was just going to do the necessary work (RS, etc) and just let the Universe take care of it. I stopped checking my email and I stopped waitng for my guy to contact. I just came to the decision that I wasn't going to stress about it anymore. And really that is the point that I suddenly discovered I am unblocked.
So now I will continue with the challenge and let him come to me.

Hi Debbie! Thanks for replying and sharing your experience. I'm so glad you decided to not worry and just let the universe do its job. That's exactly how I feel too. I'm done feeling anxious and I'm really understanding that my job is to only be confident, happy, grateful, and know that I'm marrying my guy.

I'm so proud of you and how you changed your thoughts. The reason why it was more challenging for me to believe was because my guy and I haven't talked since months. But I know I was wrong for thinking like that.

I'm changed person thanks to Veronica and all the lovely people on this forum!

Keep up the good work!! 😊

11/19/2015 8:36 pm  #67

Now that I am kicking ass and taking names at my new job... one week in and I've already gotten a decent start on some projects that I have taken over, I'm ready to jump into this challenge. 

I'm looking for some suggestions on what I should be doing for the next 25 days.  I know I'll need to work on my visualization and RS since I have a terrible habit of falling asleep. Do you all suggest anything else?  I'm open to suggestions. 

11/19/2015 8:55 pm  #68

Sam wrote:

PhillyGirl wrote:

Now that I am kicking ass and taking names at my new job... one week in and I've already gotten a decent start on some projects that I have taken over, I'm ready to jump into this challenge. 

I'm looking for some suggestions on what I should be doing for the next 25 days.  I know I'll need to work on my visualization and RS since I have a terrible habit of falling asleep. Do you all suggest anything else?  I'm open to suggestions. 

How quickly do you fall asleep? Because if you fall asleep while you're experiencing the feelings your RS or visualization gives you, that's actually a good thing because it will implant into your subconscious mind. Neville Goddard and Joseph Murphy both suggest visualizing before you sleep for that exact reason.

I normally use my 20 minute guided RS track or find a meditation video on youtube.  I'm going to guess that I likely fall to sleep within the first 5-10 minutes of it.  I'll likely fall asleep quicker since I'm actually tired when I go to sleep because I'm still trying to get used to my new schedule.

11/19/2015 10:00 pm  #69

Where do I start for this challenge and what is RS?

11/22/2015 10:30 am  #70

Sam wrote:

PhillyGirl wrote:

Sam wrote:

How quickly do you fall asleep? Because if you fall asleep while you're experiencing the feelings your RS or visualization gives you, that's actually a good thing because it will implant into your subconscious mind. Neville Goddard and Joseph Murphy both suggest visualizing before you sleep for that exact reason.

I normally use my 20 minute guided RS track or find a meditation video on youtube.  I'm going to guess that I likely fall to sleep within the first 5-10 minutes of it.  I'll likely fall asleep quicker since I'm actually tired when I go to sleep because I'm still trying to get used to my new schedule.

Have you tried sitting up instead of lying down? Perhaps that would keep you awake!

Hahahaha! It does keep me awake, but distracted.  I keep thinking about how uncomfortable I am!  I'll find a happy medium at some point, I think... just have to keep working at it. 

Board footera