Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2015 3:03 pm  #21

Re: How to get your ex back in 25 days or less - Challenge Thread

Dear Veronica,

Can I listen to some music such as Jazz, POP or RnB which are able to evoke a happy and loving feeling with my specific man while having visualization or RS session? If I feel happy during my visualization and RS, it's not the feeling of clam. But since many articles suggest to maintain in the meditated stage (alpha stage) in order to manifest effectively, will mine be working and effective?

Thank you. -Cindy

10/22/2015 7:31 pm  #22

Cindy wrote:

Dear Veronica,

Can I listen to some music such as Jazz, POP or RnB which are able to evoke a happy and loving feeling with my specific man while having visualization or RS session? If I feel happy during my visualization and RS, it's not the feeling of clam. But since many articles suggest to maintain in the meditated stage (alpha stage) in order to manifest effectively, will mine be working and effective?

Thank you. -Cindy

I know you directed your question to Veronica but I just wanted to give my input.ย You can use music but you don't need it. You have the ability to tap into thoseย happy and loving emotions right NOW. That's how actors cry on cue. They think about something that made them sad from their past or imagine someone they care about getting hurt. You can do the same thing. Except you want to dwell on the good memories not on anyย negativity or arguments you had. Try to remember how you felt the first time you guys kissed or your ex told you he loved you. Think about times you felt on cloud 9 and the butterflies you felt in your stomach. ย 

Last edited by ionenabillion (10/22/2015 7:33 pm)

"ALL things are possible if YOU believe"

"Energy and persistence conquer ALL things"

10/23/2015 3:40 am  #23

Dear Veronica,

Thank you for the video. I am doing this challenge!!!

I will be with my lover boy J in 25 days or less.

With Love.

~ Love knows no distance... ~

10/23/2015 10:48 am  #24

Joining too!

Thnx again Vero!

--------------------------------------------------------
~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~
--------------------------------------------------------

10/23/2015 12:45 pm  #25

Thank you for your support, ionenabillion!

About RS, many people suggest to start the praticing on poeple who near you in order to see the result. How if I directly use RS on my ex, will it also be effective? Another issue is that we don't live in the same country. Will RS work too? Thank you again!

10/23/2015 7:22 pm  #26

Cindy wrote:

About RS, many people suggest to start the praticing on poeple who near you in order to see the result. How if I directly use RS on my ex, will it also be effective? Another issue is that we don't live in the same country. Will RS work too? Thank you again!

Of course it will

10/23/2015 8:25 pm  #27

Cindy wrote:

In the universe time and space doesn't exist. So, it doesn't matter if the person is sitting right next to you or, on the other side of the planet, or you haven't spoken to them in 20 years. Remember your subconscious mind doesn't know the difference between real and imagined. It just goes about manifesting whatever you visualize.

"ALL things are possible if YOU believe"

"Energy and persistence conquer ALL things"

10/23/2015 10:56 pm  #28

I'm in ....

๐Ÿ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.๐Ÿ’•

10/24/2015 2:13 am  #29

Thank you veronica for all the videos... I really love your video... Thank you for taking time to make them. Lots of love <3

I am definitely in! This is going  to be so awesome 25 days.

Last edited by ArKa (10/24/2015 2:14 am)

I am happily married to my love arun now

10/25/2015 8:27 pm  #30

What worries me is the talk about who you slept with

Board footera