Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/12/2016 4:30 am  #111

Re: How to get your ex back in 25 days or less - Challenge Thread

I realized I still need to do a lot more work on myself, watched my kids play in there activity yesterday afternoon. I sat down on one side of the field and my wife (ex) came walking up and sat down on the other side of the field, trying to avoid me. I stayed positive, trying to keep my vibration up and send love and happiness to her. (I am still trying to work on imagining that positivity to her, so she may feel my vibration, confidence and I'm the prize, as per Cherished). Any advice on how to do that better when I am in her presence?
I was doing good until about the second half and that's when all my emotions took over and got the best of me. I tried pushing them away, stay in the positive, but they keep taking over. Thoughts of all these why's and how could you do what you did to me and our family, don't you miss us being a family. Questions and hurt, jealousy, she treats me like I don't exists. So I thought I was doing great, been following the challenge and putting in the work. I know we will be back together again and be a family! Help and guidance.. what should I do so I don't allow my emotions, my love for her take over and get me into an anxiety state?
How to stay positive that we will be together again in a situation that she created shows no hope?

Since I have been doing the challenge, my intent was not to look for signs when I see her if anything has changed or if it's working, but when I started down the spiral of emotions and anxiety, I guess I will admit, I got a little discouraged and was looking for some signs to see if it's been working. (I know, that is the wrong thing I should've done and it will never manifest by forcing it).

Thanks everyone!
ย 

To My Angel, My Girl!
"You are glowing like a star, your beautiful like an angel and rare like a diamond. You are one of gods brightest creations".

5/12/2016 4:48 am  #112

It's not a good time to practice raising your vibration when you're already in the middle of a manifestation. You have to understand that this had already been created by you before the event. It's like you create your film, and then later you get to see your results on the big screen. It's really helpful to know that what's playing out in front of you was already created by you in the days/weeks leading up to it. So it's basically old news. You already know the movie, because you recognise lots of past thoughts/fears/doubts showing up in the final production. So now it's time to IGNORE what is going on, and focus exclusively on the NEW reality you wish to create. If you sit and watch a movie abd it's really crap, do you sink into despair? Nope. You get up, think of all the awesome movies you can play instead, and go about finding your new choice. And eventually it will come onto the screen, and it will be a much more enjoyable experience.

You have to do the work NOW. You must find ways of being happy REGARDLESS of what's going on. And the next movie will be much better.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

5/12/2016 11:05 am  #113

Cherished wrote:

It's not a good time to practice raising your vibration when you're already in the middle of a manifestation. You have to understand that this had already been created by you before the event. It's like you create your film, and then later you get to see your results on the big screen. It's really helpful to know that what's playing out in front of you was already created by you in the days/weeks leading up to it. So it's basically old news. You already know the movie, because you recognise lots of past thoughts/fears/doubts showing up in the final production. So now it's time to IGNORE what is going on, and focus exclusively on the NEW reality you wish to create. If you sit and watch a movie abd it's really crap, do you sink into despair? Nope. You get up, think of all the awesome movies you can play instead, and go about finding your new choice. And eventually it will come onto the screen, and it will be a much more enjoyable experience.

You have to do the work NOW. You must find ways of being happy REGARDLESS of what's going on. And the next movie will be much better.

Thanks for your help, it's good to hear it from you. I didn't realize I was thinking any of this happening or giving it energy, I thought for the past 11 days I have been on the challenge my intentions have been very clear and follow the advice from Veronica as well as yourself. If I know I am going to see her, should I do a visualization before? For myself as well?ย 
Being that I just saw my movie take place, I can still create and manifest my movie with my wife coming back and being a family again? Allowing and trusting the universe to let it unfold. I guess I just need to hear it and raise my spirits up.

Thanks Cherished, I always love to hear your guidance and support.

To My Angel, My Girl!
"You are glowing like a star, your beautiful like an angel and rare like a diamond. You are one of gods brightest creations".

5/13/2016 2:40 am  #114

hey veronica..
i am Prince Subhajit hereย from INDIA..thanks for all those inspiring videos..those are pretty effective..
the 6th day video u posted is working.. when i was watching the video i was even visualizing about the call.
Guess what happened...??
withing 6 hours she called..she called in my first phone but i was in shower so could not received at the first time. then she called my other number and i was feeling like oh my gosh !!ย this is happening !!
i was shocked and stunned and so much happy and cheerful. then we talked but not about the relationship about some work stuff though it was not important or necessary.i felt like she wanted to hear my voice. because she could have texted me but she did not.. she called as i visualized it..ย 

i am so happy. i believe its happening. she is with me. always and forever.
thanks again veronica...ย 

We are together , Always and Foreverย 

5/13/2016 6:32 am  #115

KC wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Thanks for your help, it's good to hear it from you. I didn't realize I was thinking any of this happening or giving it energy, I thought for the past 11 days I have been on the challenge my intentions have been very clear and follow the advice from Veronica as well as yourself. If I know I am going to see her, should I do a visualization before? For myself as well?ย 
Being that I just saw my movie take place, I can still create and manifest my movie with my wife coming back and being a family again? Allowing and trusting the universe to let it unfold. I guess I just need to hear it and raise my spirits up.

ย Yes,  you can change it all.  But you have to spend just a little while out on a limb- trusting that it's all perfect even when it looks terrible. Check out the Bashar video "circumstances don't matter"

Feel it in your soul..

5/13/2016 10:18 am  #116

Cherished wrote:

KC wrote:

Cherished wrote:

ย Yes, you can change it all. But you have to spend just a little while out on a limb- trusting that it's all perfect even when it looks terrible. Check out the Bashar video "circumstances don't matter"

Great video, I had to watch it a couple of times to really understand. I want to thank you for your support, help and guidance in helping me learn and become better.

To My Angel, My Girl!

5/13/2016 3:10 pm  #117

I want all of us to live our bliss! And I've come a long way and learnt so much. I want it to be easier for you guys, with less silly mistakes like I made! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera