Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/20/2016 2:15 pm  #91

Re: How to get your ex back in 25 days or less - Challenge Thread

Himanshupatil wrote:thank you for your support. i am having real hard time getting all negativity out and letting go. i focus on her absence a lot. i tried manifesting small things but i know i m holding those manifestation back. i would really advice some help as i want to manifest something as small as a text. i have absolute faith in universe as it helped me in my career. but its just somehow m unable to manifest even a small text from her. any help or advice is sincerely appreciated..
Just sending some support your way. Be positive and positive things will happen.

Get out there and start living life when you are down. Eat something that you like, read a book or even go for a walk. Your ex will text you. Thank the Universe and the Universe will manifest her texting you.
 Last edited by DumpedinSept
thank you so much for your advice and support. thanks a lot. i am trying your advice and i believe text is gonna come soon

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

1/20/2016 9:28 pm  #92

can i start this challenge if he isn't technicall a ex?

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

1/20/2016 10:41 pm  #93

Himanshupatil, the trick is, whatever you planned to do after getting back your girlfriend, start doing them now. It will help you get into that vibration

Sending love and light your way for your success

Thank you Universe for listening to my wishes! I am happy and grateful now that I am having a new committed relationship with my princess and we are living together with more understanding and love! Thank you universe for giving me everything that keeps me happy and rejoice!

1/21/2016 1:45 am  #94

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Please watch the video and join in the challenge! I'll be posting more videos to help support you during this

Veronica

How I m supposed to enter this challenge.
And how often are you going to release your videos
I guess you have released 3 of them.if it is going to take time.should we buy the book or what?

1/21/2016 3:19 am  #95

Hi everyone, i need to ask whether writing down our perfect date in a story form would help me do visualization?? i like writing a lot!! i feel like i let go of negativity when m writing things down on. i would like to write stories of a perfect date and spending time with each other. it makes me feel wonderful but i wonder if it is actually a form of visualization!!!
any suggestions are great!!
thanking you for your great support!!!

1/21/2016 4:07 am  #96

Himanshupatil wrote:

Hi everyone, i need to ask whether writing down our perfect date in a story form would help me do visualization?? i like writing a lot!! i feel like i let go of negativity when m writing things down on. i would like to write stories of a perfect date and spending time with each other. it makes me feel wonderful but i wonder if it is actually a form of visualization!!!
any suggestions are great!!
thanking you for your great support!!!

Absolutely do this, it's a very powerful form of manifesting, and it raises your vibration enormously! We love scripting here!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

1/21/2016 4:37 am  #97

thank you cherished!! thanks a lot!!

2/28/2016 5:30 pm  #98

Hi everyone,
I know I am late but I want to start the 25 day challenge starting today February 28th! I need to catch up on the videos and feedback. I'm looking forward to it.

3/01/2016 3:11 pm  #99

I just got the book and I'm ready to get started... looking forward to reading about all your successes!!!

3/18/2016 10:13 pm  #100

Not only did it work but it has changed my life.  I see life on this planet completely differently now.  I had moments of this but was always falling into victim consciousness.  My mood depended on outside circumstances.   Now I am alive with possibility because I know I am the creator of my life.  I have a practice now where I visualize every day, I meditate and I fall asleep to guided meditation.  My partner of 8 years and I had been split up for 3 months.  I followed Veronica's 28 day guide and her How to get your ex back guide and I began to send love out into the Universe.  I saw him texting me and even sent myself a text just like she suggested.  On day 8 he texted me!  I had even said to the Universe that he would text me in 48 hours.  It was 72 hours later but almost the same time of day.  I am a true believer in this way of living for all abundance in the world.  I had my moments of sadness but I would re read her books and focus on being grateful.  I would notice when emotions moved through me and gently sent love to myself and to my beloved.  I felt the power of love and found out who I really am and what we are all capable of as human beings.  We are all energy!  Thank you Veronica.  You have changed my life!

Last edited by beau65 (3/18/2016 10:13 pm)

Board footera