Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/22/2016 4:20 pm  #1

Good Neville passage from book I'm reading

Just wanted to share this, love it

This is Jesus simple message to man:Men are but garments that the impersonal being, I AM, the presence
that men call God – dwells in. Each garment has certain limitations. In order to transcend these limitations and
give expression to that which, as man – John Smith – you find yourself incapable of doing, you take your
attention away from your present limitations, or John Smith conception of yourself, and merge yourself in the
feeling of being that which you desire. Just how this desire or newly attained consciousness will embody
itself, no man knows. For I, or the newly attained consciousness, has ways that ye know not of; its ways are
past finding out. Do not speculate as to the HOW of this consciousness embodying itself, for no man is wise
enough to know the how. Speculation is proof that you have not attained to the naturalness of being the thing
desired and so are filled with doubts.

Love is all

8/23/2016 4:59 pm  #2

Re: Good Neville passage from book I'm reading

Thanks for sharing that little reminder.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera