Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2016 1:48 pm  #1

I heard from him this morning!

I received a message from my love telling me he cares about me and really wants me to get better(I struggle with mental illness) I was super excited! I've been keeping my vibe up for about a week and the results are starting to show!!!

8/21/2016 2:36 pm  #2

Re: I heard from him this morning!

Super That's 100% a manifestation relating to the vibe you've been holding recently. One thing about that particular message is that it also holds a key aspect of how you are going to get back with him...listen to what he said; he wants you to get better. As a person who has a mental illness, I know the struggle and the ups and downs and how it can be hard to just get a handle on it but it's totally possible ! By getting better, you have to accept who and what you are and then see how you can change just tiny little bits of your behaviour that will make your life better and better for the people who want to love you. If you've been asking how you can get back with him or what you need to do to get back with him, you have your answer Listen to his words and don't just carried away with the fact that he messaged you because he messaged you with a message for your benefit, you are special and valuable and you owe it to yourself to get help for your problems to live a happier life and by the looks of it, if you do it, it will draw him back in

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

8/21/2016 3:02 pm  #3

Congrats Nova!

I am truly happy to hear the news...Keep up the good vibe.

8/21/2016 3:59 pm  #4

ShootingStar wrote:

Super That's 100% a manifestation relating to the vibe you've been holding recently. One thing about that particular message is that it also holds a key aspect of how you are going to get back with him...listen to what he said; he wants you to get better. As a person who has a mental illness, I know the struggle and the ups and downs and how it can be hard to just get a handle on it but it's totally possible ! By getting better, you have to accept who and what you are and then see how you can change just tiny little bits of your behaviour that will make your life better and better for the people who want to love you. If you've been asking how you can get back with him or what you need to do to get back with him, you have your answer Listen to his words and don't just carried away with the fact that he messaged you because he messaged you with a message for your benefit, you are special and valuable and you owe it to yourself to get help for your problems to live a happier life and by the looks of it, if you do it, it will draw him back in

Β 
Thank you so much for this, it truly means so much to me that someone can understand, and this is so true. I can't get back with him until I am better because we both deserve to love a better version of me, a healthier one.

8/21/2016 9:42 pm  #5

I know this because I had the same thing happen to me, but instead of actually taking his words seriously and getting help, I enjoyed the attention he was giving me as a person who was in pain and I enjoyed the sympathy and care-giving love he seemed to be giving but in the end, it turned out that he did not want to be in that role as a 'saviour' or 'hero' and I just enjoyed him in that role to the detriment of receiving actual help for a long time. It wasn't what he wanted to be and eventually it really did lead to our collapse. So I just want to share with you that little bit information because things really will work out for you if you put in the bit of hard work at first to recovery or managing your illness

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

Board footera