Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2016 2:54 pm  #1

Manifestation buddies ? Help!

Hey everyone! First time here. Help! Anyone! I'm having such a hard time detaching from the manifestation! Does anyone want to be manifestation buddies? To keep in touch? None of my friends believe in law of attraction or anything especially about me manifesting my ex back even though I feel positive  they make me feel discouraged and lose hope sometimes 

8/18/2016 5:36 pm  #2

Re: Manifestation buddies ? Help!

What wolf said.
Especially in the beginning, it's really not a good idea to talk to people about it. You probably don't believe 100% that it's true yourself. You haven't had so much conscious experiences with it. So chances are that the people won't join you in belief, but you will join them in doubt. At some point, you won't care about what they say, because you know it to be true (I talk with my mother about it and I don't care, when she calls it wishful thinking - I know it's true), but for now don't talk about it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/18/2016 9:07 pm  #3

I've got to agree with these bosses. I find if I mention it to people who aren't super supportive in the first place, or have huge doubts about LoA, my vibration plummets like nobody's business. My mom, oddly, has been pushing me to do this for a long time, so she's ecstatic. Go figure.

Also, yes, this is hard, so feel free to post here as frequently as you like. You could also look into writing Veronica directly, although I know that gets expensive. If you really need to, you could also privately message me, if that helps, although I can't promise I'll be any strength. Sometimes it's just nice to talk to someone; I get that.

8/19/2016 12:41 am  #4

great

Board footera