Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/17/2016 11:57 pm  #1

Ho' oponopono

Has anyone tried Ho' oponopono?

I started the 25 day challenge 3 days ago. It's been a year since I called off my engagement and after doing a lot of work on myself I decided to try to get my ex back, realizing I had attracted infidelity into our relationship with my insecurities.

I learned about Ho' oponopono today and listened to a meditation as I was getting ready to sleep and the weirdest thing happened.

Four years ago when my ex cheated, I messaged the boyfriend of the girl he was cheating on me with. I said something about comparing stories because we were probably in similar situations. He never responded until tonight during this ho' oponopono video I was listening to. He said sorry it took him four years to respond and he never saw my message on Facebook til tonight. He asked if I still had questions and said he has questions and it's something he never got over. We ended up talking on the phone and it brought back a lot of negative memories of my ex cheating and lying, but it was also comforting that this man went through something similar.

I'm confused now because I was doing the 25 day challenge, but it's so crazy to me this guy reached out to me 4 years later. He even said to me it sounds like I'm doing well with everything and that I made the right decision by ending it. It gave me chills. I felt like it was a message from the universe to not get back with my ex. Just curious on others experience with ho' oponopono and your opinions on my experience tonight.

Thank you everyone.

8/19/2016 12:46 am  #2

Re: Ho' oponopono

great post

8/20/2016 10:49 am  #3

Hi there, sorry for my ignorance, but what is Ho' oponopono  and how does it work? Any info and links etc would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance

8/21/2016 7:56 am  #4

doxy1 wrote:

Hi there, sorry for my ignorance, but what is Ho' oponopono  and how does it work? Any info and links etc would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance

http://www.laughteronlineuniversity.com/practice-hooponopono-four-simple-steps/

Here is a link about it. I stumbled across it on another LOA sight and did not know what it was so I googled it. I liked the idea of the simple prayer and how it is healing the part of us that has created the situation. Hours after learning about it was when I listened to a meditation with the prayer and that's when someone from four years ago suddenly messaged me. Not an ex. But the BF of the girl he cheated on me with. I had chills that night and couldn't sleep. I couldn't believe how minutes into my meditation something like that happened. Hope that link helps.

8/21/2016 10:25 am  #5

Dear all I must thank​ Veronica for providing me insight to the LOA, I can see my ex gravitate towards me everyday.  I am surrounded in his love and he loves me totally.  I am reading the 25 day challenge book and watching the videos for support and guidance.  Its really working to clear my mind and send out positive vibes.  Dear Veronica thanks so much. I am 100% in a loving committed relationship with my ex, we are so in love with each other, he is my perfect life partner.  Always have a positive and cheerful relaxed attitude. Focus on what you want visualise and be patient, leave to the Universe, trust the Universe to love and protect you and grant you your desire. Love yourself and others. Thanks for letting me sharing this with you all!!!!

8/21/2016 12:35 pm  #6

That is wonderful, I used ho'oponono prayers at the beginning to work on forgiveness and healing, it really helped.

Love is all

8/22/2016 5:18 am  #7

Dee0827 wrote:

http://www.laughteronlineuniversity.com/practice-hooponopono-four-simple-steps/

Here is a link about it. I stumbled across it on another LOA sight and did not know what it was so I googled it. I liked the idea of the simple prayer and how it is healing the part of us that has created the situation. Hours after learning about it was when I listened to a meditation with the prayer and that's when someone from four years ago suddenly messaged me. Not an ex. But the BF of the girl he cheated on me with. I had chills that night and couldn't sleep. I couldn't believe how minutes into my meditation something like that happened. Hope that link helps.

Thank you so much - ill definitely check it out. 

Board footera