Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/17/2016 1:30 am  #1

i haven't posted in a while so let me update ya'll

Hey guys! i haven't posted in quite a while but i still lurked to see how you all were doing.ย 
I decided to step away for a bit because i wanted to see how things would unfold and wow.. let me tell you haha.ย 
I bought lanies cutting the cord meditation because i wanted to regain my power. It was honestly so worth it because i don't feel as attached to my outcome as before and that's pretty cool. These past two weeks have been completely different. My person and i would always hangout because he is now part of my friend group and we would always go out and do stuff ย Recently though the vibe had a drastic change after we went to a concert together alone. He would sit really closely to me and would play fight me, he started texting me every single day and if i don't reply he texts me again. He got really comfortable around me now and he called my friends his best friends. we held hands at the movie theater and i met all of his friends at a party! Also he told me that his best friend told him to give me a chance which i thought was really odd because we never talked about being in a relationship so i figured that he probably talks about me to him. BUT it made me really happy because i am now approved by his best friendย ย 
Also i was at his house with just him and we kissed and did the dirty lol but also the last time i was alone at his house all we did was cuddle and watch tv and it was really great
I see him on every single one of his days off and usually back to back.ย 
Things are really looking good and i feel like i am so close but im also in no hurry. I am just enjoying things and being happy and having fun. I am super glad that i did not give up and haven't gave up yet because i have come a VERY ย long way lol.ย 

8/17/2016 5:13 am  #2

Re: i haven't posted in a while so let me update ya'll

Wow, that's amazing progress. Congratulations.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/17/2016 9:25 am  #3

Yayyy, this is sooo awesome to hear!!! You go girl!ย 

8/17/2016 3:09 pm  #4

Thank you guys it truly means a lotย 

8/17/2016 6:32 pm  #5

Hi Jenn. Congratulations! Is this gentleman your ex, or the man you were wanting from the start?

Happy for you!

8/17/2016 8:10 pm  #6

Talala wrote:

Hi Jenn. Congratulations! Is this gentleman your ex, or the man you were wanting from the start?

Happy for you!

He's my ex but also the person I've wanted from the start

8/18/2016 4:55 am  #7

Hi Jenn. I am happy things are going in a positive direction for you!ย 

If I might be so bold to ask, how did you go about bringing him back? If you feel you would like to reply to my question, we can discuss over private message.ย 

I am happy for you!

8/18/2016 5:11 am  #8

Talala wrote:

If I might be so bold to ask, how did you go about bringing him back? If you feel you would like to reply to my question, we can discuss over private message.ย 

I am happy for you!

Typical beginner question that leads you nowhere. You would be better off to study LoA in depth until you understand it and can answer your question by yourself than to discuss it per pm.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/19/2016 2:54 pm  #9

Talala wrote:

I am happy for you!

Yeah for sure you can go ahead and pm me

8/21/2016 8:07 pm  #10

Congratulations

Seek and you shall find

Board footera