Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2016 11:20 pm  #1

Starting 25 day challenge!

I've been lurking on here for a while, but I'd like to start getting more involved so I figured I would post about starting the 25 day challenge tomorrow!

I've been learning about LOA for about a year and a half now. I sort of used it unknowingly to end my engagement and to attract new friends and experiences. I've had a pretty awesome year and have done a lot of growing. People tell me how much happier I seem and that I look like I'm glowing now.

My ex and I were together 9 years, owned a home together and were engaged. I ended it last July. He continued living in the house til November. I have not seen him since November. He has blocked me on everything except phone, since he knows I will need to be able to contact him to handle what we decide to do with our house. He never responds though. Ever since this January I have been in contact with him. Even though I chose to be apart and was really enjoying my freedom, it hit me in January that we would have been getting married this year. I would go a few weeks without texting. Well now I've been two months no contact! I am only writing all this because when this 25 day challenge works, I want people to know that it's totally possible no matter how bad your situation may seem. So, broken up for about a year and he has a new girlfriend. And I called off our engagement so there were definitely times where I thought we would never get back together and that too much damage has been done.

But I am changing my story! I am determined to follow through with this challenge. I can't wait to come back on here and tell my success story.

8/15/2016 2:55 pm  #2

Re: Starting 25 day challenge!

Such a positive view on the thing! Keep it upπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

8/16/2016 5:57 pm  #3

Im here with you also starting now

8/17/2016 12:59 pm  #4

HI.
I am also just starting this 25 day challenge as well. I am struggling because he has limited what I can see of his profile on Facebook ,andΒ  he logs off as soon as I am on. I am tempted to react by liminting my posts as well yet I know this isn't in line with thinking that we are reconciled. I know I can overcome any obstacle. But I so want to react to it. Please be my sounding board and please give me some advice

Last edited by issha (8/17/2016 1:00 pm)

8/17/2016 1:05 pm  #5

What Veronica says is to relax and feel as happy as possible. I think it is ok to limit the view so ya don't obsess over it. Do smth new, change an appearance or join a new activity. Ya will succeseed!

8/19/2016 12:48 am  #6

wowww

Board footera