Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2016 12:44 pm  #1

What happened?

Hey all! So I was doing RS almost every night and morning up until a few weeks ago. I stopped just because I wasn't totally into it. I'm way detached from my guy and I think that it's a good thing.

Anyways, I stopped doing RS roughly the 26th of July. Just yesterday my friend messaged me to tell me she was out on July 29th and saw my guy! Chances of this happening are slim to none. My friend and I live an hour away from where she ran into him, and it was at the club- a place my guy WOULD NEVER go in a million years.

Is this a result of RS? I keep getting more and more things happening and they seem to get closer and closer to us talking again.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Β Positivity, happiness, & love fills our new relationship.Β 

8/13/2016 1:09 pm  #2

Re: What happened?

I thought that too! Ive been super in the vortex lately. Thank you!

Β Positivity, happiness, & love fills our new relationship.Β 

8/13/2016 1:15 pm  #3

Re: What happened?

Yes, of course it is. However, sometimes it's a little dangerous to focus on that, because it can pull you back in the habit to analyse "what is". See it as confirmation that you are heading in the right direction and don't give it too much thought. Don't stop being in the vortex.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera