Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/20/2016 3:06 pm  #11

Re: Manifestation for someone else?

What If I want manifest a girlfriend for my friend? I can do this?In my parallel reality I can know that he have a girlfriend and he is happy but it will only my perception reality and in his reality he will still without a girlfriend?

11/20/2016 3:29 pm  #12

Ok, it's not same thing to manifest for someone or to send positive energy (prayer), thoughts for someone. That is a big diference. Also, if you say that someone can manifest for you than you don't have any responsibility in your life for your acts. It's opposite than LOA. For me it's more like black magic etcΒ 
When I had some health issue my friend (who is doing with energies) sent me a positive energy to help me. He didn't manifest my health he just helped me. If anyone can manifest for anyone what could this world be?!

Last edited by Jovana (11/20/2016 3:37 pm)

11/20/2016 3:37 pm  #13

My take on it is the following:

If I know someone has a desire they wish to fulfill, I can assist them by lending my energy and vision by seeing them exist in my world with their wish fulfilled.

At the end of the day, it is up to them to manifest their desire, and they alone are responsible for it.

But since they are a part of my world, and I have perceptions of them as they exist in my world, I can help shape their preferred existence of being by perceiving them in my world as they wish to be perceived.

I have successfully done this before.

Neville also talks about this in many of his writings.

11/20/2016 3:39 pm  #14

mave wrote:

My take on it is the following:

If I know someone has a desire they wish to fulfill, I can assist them by lending my energy and vision by seeing them exist in my world with their wish fulfilled.

At the end of the day, it is up to them to manifest their desire, and they alone are responsible for it.

But since they are a part of my world, and I have perceptions of them as they exist in my world, I can help shape their preferred existence of being by perceiving them in my world as they wish to be perceived.

I have successfully done this before.

Neville also talks about this in many of his writings.

Β That's it!

11/20/2016 3:40 pm  #15

Laura1234 wrote:

What If I want manifest a girlfriend for my friend? I can do this?In my parallel reality I can know that he have a girlfriend and he is happy but it will only my perception reality and in his reality he will still without a girlfriend?

You can imagine, know etc BUT if he doesn't want to be with some girl you can't manifest that for him.Β 

11/20/2016 5:15 pm  #16

Laura1234 wrote:

When you ask 3 people, you get three different opinions on this, so I will add mine. From my understanding of LoA right now this is totally possible. But you don't really manifest for them. You change to the reality in which it is that way and they have the desire to be together. You create it out of your own energy, it doesn't really have anything to do with them. You are just interacting with your own versions of them.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/20/2016 5:28 pm  #17

Sanshi wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

When you ask 3 people, you get three different opinions on this, so I will add mine. From my understanding of LoA right now this is totally possible. But you don't really manifest for them. You change to the reality in which it is that way and they have the desire to be together. You create it out of your own energy, it doesn't really have anything to do with them. You are just interacting with your own versions of them.

Agreed. You're interacting with them in your world the way that you perceive them to be. Someone I know really wanted to be a millionaire. It was irrelevant to me if they were or were not - I accepted the non-millionaire version of them in my world.

But because it was important to them, I inwardly imagined the day they told me they achieved this goal and that they indeed became a millionaire.

I didn't spend a lot of time on this - because again - not my desire - just occasionally imagined them happy and having achieved their desire.

Then one day a few months ago - they told me it had happened for them. Kinda the way I had imagined it.

They showed up in my world that way and I interacted with that version of them because I had on some level agreed to participate in viewing them that way.

Again - it was irrelevant to me - I imagined it briefly from time to time because I knew it was important for that person to achieve that and to exist that way for themselves.

So all I did was perceive them the way they themselves sought to be perceived.

They did the work - they aligned themselves with their goal and desire - they achieved it - and it was therefore very easy for me to perceive them this way because they were already working on the goal themselves.

Neville talks about this in many of his writings.

Board footera