Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2016 11:40 am  #1

I have a question

Do any of you think remaining friends with your ex is a bad thing? I once heard that remaining friends is only allowing them to adjust to life without you in it as much. Then slowly but surly can let go all together.

I'm confused because I am currently friends with my ex....we've broken up before and had the no contact period but since now we've known/been together for almost 11 years it's hard to have the no contact from both ends. :/

8/08/2016 2:18 pm  #2

Re: I have a question

That view is from a non LOA perspective and so if you entertain that belief then that is probably what will happen for you... There are people who have stayed friends with an ex and still reunited too.

From an LOA perspective, its ok for you to be in contact with your ex if it doesn't interfere with your vibrational work towards the relationship. It can sometimes be hard to ignore the current reality and live as if when you are reminded of the current situation everytime you talk to them.

So, if you can talk to your ex and still stay in alignment/not develop resistant thoughts then you're good.

Board footera