Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/06/2017 6:49 pm  #81

Re: Make someone text you (sometimes works instantly!)

I set up a special text tone for my love, and I like to play it every so often and it brings butterflies to my stomach and feels like I really got a text from him!

Believe and you shall recieve. <3

1/06/2017 7:30 pm  #82

ughchristina wrote:

I set up a special text tone for my love, and I like to play it every so often and it brings butterflies to my stomach and feels like I really got a text from him!

How did you do that ?

1/06/2017 10:18 pm  #83

Tumom wrote:

ughchristina wrote:

How did you do that ?

If you have a iPhone, you can set a specific text tone for someone, you can do it on any smart phone. I set the text tone for him a while back but when I was upset I ended up just taking it off but I set it up again and hearing it makes me happy.

Believe and you shall recieve. <3

1/09/2017 6:35 am  #84

I went for an interview the week before Christmas - 20 December - and they said they had other people to see and would be back in touch straight after Christmas.  They didn't, and so I contacted the interviewer by email last week for feedback.  Still no response. 

I'd like contact about that.  Not a text, obviously, but a proper phone call - same sort of technique, do you think?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/09/2017 7:37 am  #85

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I went for an interview the week before Christmas - 20 December - and they said they had other people to see and would be back in touch straight after Christmas.  They didn't, and so I contacted the interviewer by email last week for feedback.  Still no response. 

I'd like contact about that.  Not a text, obviously, but a proper phone call - same sort of technique, do you think?

Try this:
http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=5138

The Universe is your playground.

1/09/2017 9:21 am  #86

Ha ha it worked! ................Just a note to let you know that unfortunately you have not been successful following your interview for the role. You interviewed well but unfortunately unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest and please keep an eye on our website for any roles that come through in the future. Kind regards, Jill

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/09/2017 11:55 pm  #87

Ugh. Was trying to manifest a text from my recent ex saying "I miss you" and instead I got one asking if I'll be home tomorrow so he can drop my stuff off. *sigh*

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/10/2017 11:11 am  #88

BellaLupa wrote:

Ugh. Was trying to manifest a text from my recent ex saying "I miss you" and instead I got one asking if I'll be home tomorrow so he can drop my stuff off. *sigh*

You're still in a bad and unhealed place about the breakup.  Like attracts like things.

The Universe is your playground.

1/10/2017 11:42 am  #89

You're right. Working on it. Thx!

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

3/26/2017 2:03 am  #90

Thank you veronica :D

Board footera