Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/06/2017 12:33 pm  #71

Re: Make someone text you (sometimes works instantly!)

Avaelle wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

Tumom wrote:

Not sure what you're asking ..

I need this video in text form

1. Get a clear picture in your head of exactly what the text looks like, what you want it to say.   Once you do this, the experience is instantly sent out into the Universe and it becomes yours.
2. Get into a relaxed state of mind, empty negative thoughts, do something nice for yourself
3. Give thanks for receiving the text
4. Thank yourself for thinking to do this
5. Act as if by picking up your phone and looking for the text, imagine your phone's notification sound or you could send yourself a pretend text and feel the reaction or close your eyes and have a visualization for about 15 minutes

The most important part is to stay calm.  You need to realize that this will work sometimes instantly or later.  You can't get upset, frustrated or feel defeated. 

Thank you

1/06/2017 12:41 pm  #72

You're welcome

The Universe is your playground.

1/06/2017 12:47 pm  #73

I've had success with receiving texts but not from the one I want haha

1/06/2017 12:50 pm  #74

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Have you followed it exactly? I'm not having any success and I'm doing it word for word pretty much ☹️☹️

1/06/2017 12:53 pm  #75

Tumom wrote:

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Have you followed it exactly? I'm not having any success and I'm doing it word for word pretty much ☹️☹️

I do what I'm told to do in the video

1/06/2017 12:58 pm  #76

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Tumom wrote:

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

I do what I'm told to do in the video

It's not about the process it's about the feelings. It's about shifting your vibration. You could visualize going to Mars all day but are you going to end up there? Not unless you believe it and feel it. Is there a tense feeling in your body when you do this? Is there a little whisper in your mind saying this won't work? Become aware of your body and negative feedback. They're there to help guide you in life.

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

1/06/2017 12:59 pm  #77

Tumom wrote:

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

"The most important part is to stay calm.  You need to realize that this will work sometimes instantly or later.  You can't get upset, frustrated or feel defeated. "

1/06/2017 1:52 pm  #78

Avaelle wrote:

Tumom wrote:

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

"The most important part is to stay calm.  You need to realize that this will work sometimes instantly or later.  You can't get upset, frustrated or feel defeated. "

Thank you . I've been doing great for the most part . I don't get upset , don't get frustrated and I'm always calm . My issue is with that feeling of defeat when it's been two weeks ( which I know isn't long ) and it's not happening.
I somehow feel defeated when I know all of this and I can't seem manifest.

1/06/2017 2:13 pm  #79

Tumom wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Tumom wrote:

Thank you . I've been doing great for the most part . I don't get upset , don't get frustrated and I'm always calm . My issue is with that feeling of defeat when it's been two weeks ( which I know isn't long ) and it's not happening.

Just because you can't see the Universe in action, doesn't mean it isn't working. Some people go months on end without getting a text, so try not to pay attention to the timing because it doesn't help.  The best thing is to go on about your day and life and feel the way you'd feel if they had texted you.  There may be a technique that will help you feel that way.

1/06/2017 2:34 pm  #80

Avaelle wrote:

Tumom wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Just because you can't see the Universe in action, doesn't mean it isn't working. Some people go months on end without getting a text, so try not to pay attention to the timing because it doesn't help.  The best thing is to go on about your day and life and feel the way you'd feel if they had texted you.  There may be a technique that will help you feel that way.

Thank you . That helps !!!

Board footera