Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2016 2:09 pm  #61

Re: Make someone text you (sometimes works instantly!)

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

You can't feel any resistance doing this, you can't get attached to the outcome. It'll happen when you're in the right place. 

Please explain what you mean when you say you can't have any resistance and can't get attached to the outcome .

11/19/2016 2:27 pm  #62

Tumom wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

You can't feel any resistance doing this, you can't get attached to the outcome. It'll happen when you're in the right place. 

Please explain what you mean when you say you can't have any resistance and can't get attached to the outcome .

When you want it too much, you are very aware of the fact that it isn't there and by that you are resisting the manifestation.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

11/19/2016 2:45 pm  #63

Sanshi wrote:

Tumom wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

When you want it too much, you are very aware of the fact that it isn't there and by that you are resisting the manifestation.

Wow... I didn't know that ... I'm hindering my own manifestation

11/19/2016 2:57 pm  #64

Tumom wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Tumom wrote:

Don't worry about it, Resisting resistance only brings more resistance.  Just think of it as placing an order in a restaurant, you wouldn't chase down the chefs every 5 minutes or ask the staff if there's anything you can do to help. What you desire is yours already, focusing on lack just brings more lack. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/19/2016 3:01 pm  #65

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Tumom wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Don't worry about it, Resisting resistance only brings more resistance.  Just think of it as placing an order in a restaurant, you wouldn't chase down the chefs every 5 minutes or ask the staff if there's anything you can do to help. What you desire is yours already, focusing on lack just brings more lack. 

Put that way I see the point . I didn't see it before . Thanks for opening my eyes . I lack patience. Idk why when it's happened in the past why now I feel that struggle

1/06/2017 8:19 am  #66

Please can somebody write here, what Veronica says in this video? Thank you

1/06/2017 9:06 am  #67

Laura1234 wrote:

Not sure what you're asking ..

1/06/2017 9:10 am  #68

Tumom wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

I need this video in text form

1/06/2017 9:58 am  #69

Oh ok . Not sure where u can get it

1/06/2017 10:04 am  #70

Laura1234 wrote:

Tumom wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

I need this video in text form

1. Get a clear picture in your head of exactly what the text looks like, what you want it to say.   Once you do this, the experience is instantly sent out into the Universe and it becomes yours.
2. Get into a relaxed state of mind, empty negative thoughts, do something nice for yourself
3. Give thanks for receiving the text
4. Thank yourself for thinking to do this
5. Act as if by picking up your phone and looking for the text, imagine your phone's notification sound or you could send yourself a pretend text and feel the reaction or close your eyes and have a visualization for about 15 minutes

The most important part is to stay calm.  You need to realize that this will work sometimes instantly or later.  You can't get upset, frustrated or feel defeated. 

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera