Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2016 11:47 pm  #51

Re: Make someone text you (sometimes works instantly!)

Those of you who have had this work for them, and have received the texts they wanted: what all have you done?

I want to play around with different techniques with this. Of course I'm sending texts to myself and acting as if they came from my love. I'm even putting in the text that it's from him. I decided to play around with the settings on my phone as well. I decided to turn off "do not disturb" mode because I want the universe to deliver! I realize having that setting on might be blocking me from receiving. I also changed his contact name back to the way I had it (emojis and all) when we were dating, and I even put his text tone back on, and put a contact photo back up of the two of us. I'm playing around and going all out with this and trying to make it fun!

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

7/11/2016 9:56 pm  #52

Cherished wrote:

This definitely works,  I've had great success using this process on several different people. It's really about getting into that happy receiving mode,  as Veronica states.

Did you do anything specific before doing the texting to yourself act? Just to get yourself to that vibe?

11/04/2016 9:36 am  #53

Cherished wrote:

This definitely works,  I've had great success using this process on several different people. It's really about getting into that happy receiving mode,  as Veronica states.

How does it work ? I'm trying and it never works 😒😒😒

11/04/2016 10:39 am  #54

pectinase wrote:

Bumping this – I've been having fun with this manifesting method lately! I do it before I go to sleep, TOTALLY LET GO of needing it, and more often than not it'll appear within 24 hours. Sometimes sooner, and last night I even had one while I was asleep!

The key for people who haven't succeeded with this is trying it with someone who you don't particularly care about, then working up. If you're doing it for exes that you're really sad and desperate about, lemme tell you: it ain't going to happen. It's very good practise about letting go, detaching and being in a super happy place of receiving.

Guess this is why it hasn't worked for me yet πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

11/04/2016 11:28 am  #55

I can confirm this worked. I used this method when I manifested my first "break up" with my life. It took me a month to get back into a good place but he messaged me as soon as I let go. 😊

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

11/04/2016 11:59 am  #56

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

I can confirm this worked. I used this method when I manifested my first "break up" with my life. It took me a month to get back into a good place but he messaged me as soon as I let go. 😊

Wow ... I have hope . Thank you

11/04/2016 7:07 pm  #57

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Awesome...bumping this post and enjoying the feedback is giving me the information I need to try this again

11/19/2016 9:55 am  #58

Hey!
I have also tried this and this is what happened so far:
My ex told me that he is going to Prague, so I wrote myself Β a text saying "Hi, I am here in Prague and it is very beautiful. I saw a cute present so I bought it for you. Hope you will like it. Β I took some photos, I will show you when I get home, but it would be better if we saw all this together. Take care!"

This was in the morning and he wrote to me on facebook later that night that he is in Prague and told me what he was doing.
After that he texted me when he got home saying everything went well and he got home. So I asked him if he took pictures and sent me a lot of pictures! And told me how his trip went.

So I guess it did work for me, we did not meet up though.

I wrote myself another text from him saying:" Hy! Do you want go out for a tea or hot chocolate? I miss you."

So I am waiting for this text but this was 3 days ago.
But I know he will send me this text and even get that gift from him.

11/19/2016 1:30 pm  #59

This has worked for me in the past with the same person I'm trying to have it work for now but it's NOT working this time ...ugggg

11/19/2016 1:32 pm  #60

You can't feel any resistanceΒ doing this, you can't get attached to the outcome. It'll happen when you're in the right place.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

Board footera