Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2016 12:04 am  #41

Re: Make someone text you (sometimes works instantly!)

Jenny wrote:

pectinase wrote:

Bumping this – I've been having fun with this manifesting method lately! I do it before I go to sleep, TOTALLY LET GO of needing it, and more often than not it'll appear within 24 hours. Sometimes sooner, and last night I even had one while I was asleep!

The key for people who haven't succeeded with this is trying it with someone who you don't particularly care about, then working up. If you're doing it for exes that you're really sad and desperate about, lemme tell you: it ain't going to happen. It's very good practise about letting go, detaching and being in a super happy place of receiving.

But what if I'm relaxed and in a good place? That's the key isn't it? I mean I want to only my man to text me

He did text!!

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

1/02/2016 12:22 am  #42

Jenny wrote:

Jenny wrote:

pectinase wrote:

Bumping this – I've been having fun with this manifesting method lately! I do it before I go to sleep, TOTALLY LET GO of needing it, and more often than not it'll appear within 24 hours. Sometimes sooner, and last night I even had one while I was asleep!

The key for people who haven't succeeded with this is trying it with someone who you don't particularly care about, then working up. If you're doing it for exes that you're really sad and desperate about, lemme tell you: it ain't going to happen. It's very good practise about letting go, detaching and being in a super happy place of receiving.

But what if I'm relaxed and in a good place? That's the key isn't it? I mean I want to only my man to text me

He did text!!

Yes this is amazing new congratulations !!!!!!!

1/02/2016 7:56 am  #43

That's amazing Jenny!! Excited for you, give us the deets please....

1/02/2016 12:33 pm  #44

He texted me last night, not exactly the words I imagined, but still a nice text!!

1/02/2016 12:41 pm  #45

Cheer wrote:

He texted me last night, not exactly the words I imagined, but still a nice text!!

Yes congratulations !!!!

2/11/2016 11:17 pm  #46

I'm going to try again for the fun of it

2/14/2016 9:23 am  #47

I tried this last month and I got a text from my guy in less than an hour.. Love it!

2/14/2016 9:37 am  #48

ummm, it hasn't work for me thus far. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/14/2016 11:38 am  #49

You really have to let go of the outcome. I have used this many times in the past when I wanted to receive a text from someone and every single time that I was completely detached I got it. A few times in less than 15 minutes. But I really felt like it had already happened and enjoyed doing other things.  I usually watch funny clips on YouTube or I listen to my favorite songs and dance around ;) just have fun... But a few times I was literally staring at the screen and then it did not happen of course.  

5/30/2016 4:52 pm  #50

I'd like to try this to connect with a guy from my past.  Although I felt we were good friends, we had feelings for each other and never acted on them properly and when he realised how strongly I felt, he backed off and became quite cold.  It's a very long time back now, and he has ignored my contact last year.  I think I firstly need to forget the bad stuff and then I will try this - it doesn't matter if he doesn't contact me, but it would be nice to be friends again, be in contact and chat.  Nothing more than that.  

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera