Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2015 8:38 am  #31

Re: Make someone text you (sometimes works instantly!)

How? (confused)

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

11/01/2015 10:56 am  #32

Thanks Loveyourself for reminding that I should not recall what he was before .

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

11/22/2015 7:44 pm  #33

Why is this so difficult for me - lol - Even from friends etc. Any other tips?

Is expecting the text good or should I forget about it? I am still not clear on this.

Thanks!

Β 

Last edited by LovingLight (11/22/2015 7:46 pm)

11/22/2015 8:34 pm  #34

I also have trouble manifesting texts on purpose. I think about the text and i feel happy about it but it never comes. I get surprise texts out of nowhere usually. Two weeks ago I had a guy who I dated in high school text me saying he missed me but I never imagined he would text that lol It's a little annoying. I wish the guy I really want would text me that he missed me.

11/23/2015 6:53 am  #35

TrustMe wrote:

I also have trouble manifesting texts on purpose. I think about the text and i feel happy about it but it never comes. I get surprise texts out of nowhere usually. Two weeks ago I had a guy who I dated in high school text me saying he missed me but I never imagined he would text that lol It's a little annoying. I wish the guy I really want would text me that he missed me.

I'm the same! Got a text off the wrong guy haha. But.. I had a really vivid dream last night my guy text me and then came round so I'm counting that as a dream manifestation ;)

Plus Cherished is right, I'm one who calls him stubborn and says it's unlikely, I think I'm currently blocked... Haven't checked in a while. But I'm currently imagining him melting and softening for me like a chocolate egg.

12/25/2015 2:22 pm  #36

Bumping this – I've been having fun with this manifesting method lately! I do it before I go to sleep, TOTALLY LET GO of needing it, and more often than not it'll appear within 24 hours. Sometimes sooner, and last night I even had one while I was asleep!

The key for people who haven't succeeded with this is trying it with someone who you don't particularly care about, then working up. If you're doing it for exes that you're really sad and desperate about, lemme tell you: it ain't going to happen. It's very good practise about letting go, detaching and being in a super happy place of receiving.

12/25/2015 11:12 pm  #37

pectinase wrote:

Bumping this – I've been having fun with this manifesting method lately! I do it before I go to sleep, TOTALLY LET GO of needing it, and more often than not it'll appear within 24 hours. Sometimes sooner, and last night I even had one while I was asleep!

The key for people who haven't succeeded with this is trying it with someone who you don't particularly care about, then working up. If you're doing it for exes that you're really sad and desperate about, lemme tell you: it ain't going to happen. It's very good practise about letting go, detaching and being in a super happy place of receiving.

But what if I'm relaxed and in a good place? That's the key isn't it? I mean I want to only my man to text me

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

12/30/2015 4:57 am  #38

I can't get this to work, he's stopped talking and disappeard completely

It makes me feel so depressed about myself

Last edited by Bellecat (12/30/2015 4:58 am)

12/30/2015 5:13 am  #39

Hi Bellecat, dont be depressed. It doesnt work for me either.

I even tried it with friends but nothing but I think its because maybe we dont really believe it would work for us and that is why it doesnt.
As I dont normally text with people anyway, dont like texting in general.

But I do send emails a lot and it did work for me with business partners and other random people and they said maybe not exactly the same words I wanted them to say but the message or the outcome was the same so it does work.

I got a discount like that from a vendor and so on, I sent myself pretend email from him and then visualized how will I feel when I get it, few days later I got the discount even though the words in the email were a bit different :-)

so we need to believe its working for us first or detach from the outcome and care less as with the vendor, I believed it will happen but didnt bother me as such

and even at first they said no way and few days later I insist, did the same and then they said yes

so maybe you just need to work on your believe and dont give up and it will work, maybe start with someone who you dont care about so much, it will be easier :-)

its not about if you can or cant do it, its just if you believe it will work for you or you dont

12/30/2015 5:17 am  #40

It's about the belief, feeling the joy of receiving it before you actually do, and the letting go of it and not worrying. If those things are in place, it'll happen.

Board footera