Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/21/2015 4:29 pm  #21

Re: Make someone text you (sometimes works instantly!)

@Cherished - can you described the process you used to get your exes to message you?

10/21/2015 4:49 pm  #22

Guys,  I did exactly what Veronica said. And equally importantly, I simultaneously found a lot of self worth and love for myself that I've never before tapped into. And I did THAT by raising my vibration. Through meditation, affirmations, and utilising the processes I found in the Abraham books.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

10/22/2015 8:06 am  #23

Debbie wrote:

Meme wrote:

T

Debbie wrote:

This is wonderful. I've not used this with text but I have used an almost identical method for receiving emails or FB/twitter messages and I have lost count how many times it worked. In fact I don't think it has ever failed me. And yes, the words are either identical or very very similar.
Thanks Veronica, because you have given some suggestions here that I hadn't thought of using, and so I will incorporate them into my routine.

Can you explain what you did/do a little more? What is the process? I want more personal communication and initiation of tweets, texts, calls...from a man I'm trying to attract back into my life!

Yes, what I did was very similar to what Veronica is suggesting. I did it by visualizing daily or twice daily (or occasionally even more often). Either lying down or cross legged on the floor, with eyes closed, I would vividly imagine myself in first person, with my laptop and signing in to either gmail or fb, and then picturing the message or email from my guy. I would make it seem as if I were really doing this, just like Neville Goddard suggests.  If my guy had blocked me I would also imagine myself unblocked, for example the green light over his icon being on (indicating he was online). I would imagine all this vividly and the elation of it all. Then I would make it firm by saying "This or something better is now manifesting for me. So be it, so it is." After that I would simply release it to the Universe to allow it to do the work.

I did briefly use it for a guy in twitter prior to knowing my guy, and the technique worked on him as well. One other thing I should mention is that throughout the day I would kind of have quick "flash images" of the email or message. I never read about this technique; I just made it up myself, but I basically remember the visualization for a quick moment and send it an imaginary yellow lightening flash of mental energy. For some reason that really boosted the process.

But Veronica's technique is taking this a step further and is also really positive, so I plan on adapting the technique I was using to include her suggestions.

Were these people you knew or had a friendship with? Does it really work with people you don't really know?

10/22/2015 8:39 am  #24

I would visualize his text when we were together and I attracted his text many times. Also, I had visualized the thread I created about being unblocked ( ice broken - success) after this he really unblocked me but since he's not talking to me I find it a bit tricky. I visualized his text many times, what else I should do or I may be getting impatience.?

Last edited by Shy (10/23/2015 11:05 pm)

💕Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.💕

10/22/2015 10:36 am  #25

If the books keep on saying "if you do this then you'll manifest quicker..." Then that just makes me more impatient.

that's true. Right, I'm getting impatient.

10/22/2015 9:51 pm  #26

Meme wrote:

Debbie wrote:

Meme wrote:

T
Can you explain what you did/do a little more? What is the process? I want more personal communication and initiation of tweets, texts, calls...from a man I'm trying to attract back into my life!

Yes, what I did was very similar to what Veronica is suggesting. I did it by visualizing daily or twice daily (or occasionally even more often). Either lying down or cross legged on the floor, with eyes closed, I would vividly imagine myself in first person, with my laptop and signing in to either gmail or fb, and then picturing the message or email from my guy. I would make it seem as if I were really doing this, just like Neville Goddard suggests.  If my guy had blocked me I would also imagine myself unblocked, for example the green light over his icon being on (indicating he was online). I would imagine all this vividly and the elation of it all. Then I would make it firm by saying "This or something better is now manifesting for me. So be it, so it is." After that I would simply release it to the Universe to allow it to do the work.

I did briefly use it for a guy in twitter prior to knowing my guy, and the technique worked on him as well. One other thing I should mention is that throughout the day I would kind of have quick "flash images" of the email or message. I never read about this technique; I just made it up myself, but I basically remember the visualization for a quick moment and send it an imaginary yellow lightening flash of mental energy. For some reason that really boosted the process.

But Veronica's technique is taking this a step further and is also really positive, so I plan on adapting the technique I was using to include her suggestions.

Were these people you knew or had a friendship with? Does it really work with people you don't really know?

I can't say what works or not. But yes you can definitely attract people who you have never known. Even attract people who u think are 'way out your league'. I did

Last summer I had met a trainee in my office. He was smoking hot kinda out of my league. I had met him first time and instantly liked him. He was one of those guy whom we see on exotic magazine.It was his last day in office and my first day on job.

He asked my number and email id. and  I gave him as I was in HR dept.

I never heard from him after that.
I would  keep getting his LinkedIn request and updates.

2 or 3 months back I wanted  that I wish we could chat. I think he messaged me within few days. We chatted and he called up. He said he is attracted to me and wants to meet me. I realised he is not my type well no guy interests me except A. Infact he was  quite immature. I never was interested in him. I just thought him to be good looking and appreciated him. Anyways I denied to meet him so never heard from him.But the point is you can have/attract anybody.

Things happen when we least expect.

Hope that helps.

I am happily married to my love arun now

10/25/2015 11:25 pm  #27

Do you have to be specific about what you want the text to say?  I keep drawing/writing different scenarios of different types of texts/calls I want.

Last edited by Meme (10/25/2015 11:32 pm)

10/30/2015 5:48 am  #28

Congratulations Debbie

I'm glad he initiated, amazing.

11/01/2015 2:22 am  #29

I have a question regarding this. Will it work for everyone? I mean to say what if person is stubborn and suppress his feelings despite having thoughts about us?

11/01/2015 2:44 am  #30

Shy,  that's YOU creating them as stubborn honey!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

Board footera