Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2015 12:57 am  #11

Re: Make someone text you (sometimes works instantly!)

Jupitaria wrote:

Thank you!!! Since he doesn't have my number, I will try to apply the technique to get him to add me on Facebook...I suppose the same principles apply ?!

Β 
Absolutely the same. I decided I wanted every one of my ex's to contact me and tell me that I was the love of their life, and they had all made huge mistakes in ever letting me get away. Lol. What can I say, I'm practicing LOA here peoples!! 😜

Big ask? NOPE. Easy peasy. That was a few weeks go. This week I have heard beautiful words from ALLLLLLLL of them. Even one I forgot about who is not my friend and lives in Norway!! He sent me a PM on Facebook! I've not heard from him in 9 years!

Try it on someone you aren't attached to at all, so that you don't worry about it. And when you see it works perfectly, you can then use it to attract the ones you REALLY want to hear from 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

10/19/2015 1:25 am  #12

Cherished wrote:

Jupitaria wrote:

Thank you!!! Since he doesn't have my number, I will try to apply the technique to get him to add me on Facebook...I suppose the same principles apply ?!

Β 
Absolutely the same. I decided I wanted every one of my ex's to contact me and tell me that I was the love of their life, and they had all made huge mistakes in ever letting me get away. Lol. What can I say, I'm practicing LOA here peoples!! 😜

Big ask? NOPE. Easy peasy. That was a few weeks go. This week I have heard beautiful words from ALLLLLLLL of them. Even one I forgot about who is not my friend and lives in Norway!! He sent me a PM on Facebook! I've not heard from him in 9 years!

Try it on someone you aren't attached to at all, so that you don't worry about it. And when you see it works perfectly, you can then use it to attract the ones you REALLY want to hear from 😘

Wow!! That's incredible! Did you just think they were going to tell you this and just stopped thinking about it or did you feel as if you already got these messages?

10/19/2015 1:25 am  #13

Cherished, I'm really impressed with all of your manifestations! It's amazing!!

10/19/2015 1:47 am  #14

Jupitaria wrote:

@Cherished That's an awesome story!!! I'm your fan, seriously...I wish I were that centered within myself...you make it all look so easy...

Β 
You should have met me before. Can anyone say MESSY?! 😜 It's only that I finally found my alignment.

Feel it in your soul..

10/19/2015 1:50 am  #15

Blessedck wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Jupitaria wrote:

Β 

Wow!! That's incredible! Did you just think they were going to tell you this and just stopped thinking about it or did you feel as if you already got these messages?

Β 
No I just threw it out there! Or did I????

"How awesome would it be to hear from all the boys I was ever with! And for them to adore me!"
I did visualise like Veronica said. I have already done this technique before and knew how to do it.
But think about it........ every time I had a break up, all I wanted was for the guy to completely regret it! And so perhaps because this is really the first time in my life that I've found my real alignment, it's all coming to me now!

Last edited by Cherished (10/19/2015 1:55 am)

Feel it in your soul..

10/19/2015 4:41 pm  #16

Cherished wrote:

This definitely works,  I've had great success using this process on several different people. It's really about getting into that happy receiving mode,  as Veronica states.

I watched the video, but can you explain in more details?

10/19/2015 4:42 pm  #17

Thanks Cherished!

10/20/2015 6:34 pm  #18

LOA is ALWAYS working. If you believe and you raise your vibration it will bring you what you desire. If you desperately want something and are not happily going about your life in joy and expectation, it will only bring you what you are ACTUALLY vibrating at.

Feel it in your soul..

10/20/2015 6:37 pm  #19

Cherished wrote:

LOA is ALWAYS working. If you believe and you raise your vibration it will bring you what you desire. If you desperately want something and are not happily going about your life in joy and expectation, it will only bring you what you are ACTUALLY vibrating at.

I completely agree with Cherished. You cannot blame LOA

10/21/2015 12:05 pm  #20

T

Debbie wrote:

This is wonderful. I've not used this with text but I have used an almost identicalΒ methodΒ for receiving emails or FB/twitter messages and I have lost count how many times it worked. In fact I don't think it has ever failed me. And yes, the words are either identical or very very similar.
Thanks Veronica, because you have given some suggestions here that I hadn't thought of using, and so I will incorporate them into my routine.

Can you explain what you did/do a little more? What is the process? I want more personal communication and initiation of tweets, texts, calls...from a man I'm trying to attract back into my life!

Board footera