Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2017 7:30 am  #91

Re: Make someone text you (sometimes works instantly!)

Why I dont know manifest text when in the past I was always attract text even thought I was desperate and sad  and I miss him?I want manifest a text again  even thought I dont feel Happy and I miss him.

8/14/2017 7:31 am  #92

.I try be a Happy without him too and I do things who makes me happy but I still miss him so much

8/16/2017 7:26 pm  #93

Seriously. I can't attract texts from anyone. Even when I'm super happy. Experience makes me feel this is all bull. :I Really trying to avoid jumping to this conclusion...

Last edited by YesIWILL (8/16/2017 7:26 pm)

8/16/2017 7:56 pm  #94

YesIWILL wrote:

Seriously. I can't attract texts from anyone. Even when I'm super happy. Experience makes me feel this is all bull. :I Really trying to avoid jumping to this conclusion...

Granted, I've not watched the video, but I am guessing it is about attracting a text from someone you have split from? You're saying you can't attract a text from anyone at all - friends, family? Don't you text them or contact in other ways? The context to this might not be relevant to you, it's more about symbiotic relationships than random texts, just have a think about it. 

If you are super happy, why can't you text them? My friends and I text back and forth all the time - it's like a game of tennis. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/16/2017 8:05 pm  #95

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Granted, I've not watched the video, but I am guessing it is about attracting a text from someone you have split from? You're saying you can't attract a text from anyone at all - friends, family? Don't you text them or contact in other ways? The context to this might not be relevant to you, it's more about symbiotic relationships than random texts, just have a think about it. 

If you are super happy, why can't you text them? My friends and I text back and forth all the time - it's like a game of tennis. 

No, I know. I've tried it on people who I don't really care about. Not to sounds like a rude person  but I send the intention out there, felt as if it was done, and felt good about it, then let go... then... nothing.

8/18/2017 10:18 am  #96

YesIWILL wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

No, I know. I've tried it on people who I don't really care about. Not to sounds like a rude person  but I send the intention out there, felt as if it was done, and felt good about it, then let go... then... nothing.

But you wanted it to work right? And how long ago was that? Cause it seems like your timing it which means you didn't let go

8/18/2017 10:53 pm  #97

Selfloveiskey wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

But you wanted it to work right? And how long ago was that? Cause it seems like your timing it which means you didn't let go

But I did let go. It literally left my mind. This happened multiple times. Never worked. 

8/19/2017 12:13 am  #98

I don't understand why these things work for bsdibakly everyone except you.     Weird

8/19/2017 12:54 am  #99

Dan2015 wrote:

I don't understand why these things work for bsdibakly everyone except you. Weird

Nah, I've heard of it not working for a lot of people :/

8/19/2017 6:11 am  #100

YesIWILL wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

I don't understand why these things work for bsdibakly everyone except you. Weird

Nah, I've heard of it not working for a lot of people :/

It's hard for me to really believe that because I don't know your vibe and I don't know the others vibe. I can say I have thought I let go before but in the back of my mind I'm like wanting to see it now. Didn't work. I have manifested when I let go and I know that feeling it's so different and I got my guy back but I truly let go. But again maybe you did but I just find it hard to believe remember the echo in the universe as well.

Board footera