Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2016 12:26 pm  #1

it really worked ...

guess what.. today. Its my happy day.. i tried so much.. so so much.. and he wrote me today. not only on fb but on instagram..  for 6 months we didnt talk.. he didnt show any single sign that he would even think of me for a second.. and today.. he wrote me.. he wrote that he thinks of me almost all the time.. i almolst wanted to let go of him.. i even got over him a little to be honest.. and here he is.. i told him 5 times i need to go.. (i have some things to do) but he kept writing me.. its just such a beautiful feeling.. I hope you all will have this nice feeling in a while dont give up !!!!!!!!!

8/07/2016 12:41 pm  #2

Re: it really worked ...

@wolf thanks thats true  

8/07/2016 12:45 pm  #3

Thats wonderful, so pleased for you!

Love is all

8/07/2016 12:52 pm  #4

Klementina wrote:

guess what.. today. Its my happy day.. i tried so much.. so so much.. and he wrote me today. not only on fb but on instagram..  for 6 months we didnt talk.. he didnt show any single sign that he would even think of me for a second.. and today.. he wrote me.. he wrote that he thinks of me almost all the time.. i almolst wanted to let go of him.. i even got over him a little to be honest.. and here he is.. i told him 5 times i need to go.. (i have some things to do) but he kept writing me.. its just such a beautiful feeling.. I hope you all will have this nice feeling in a while dont give up !!!!!!!!!

Wow! That's great. Now, go slowly and let the universe finishes its job.

8/07/2016 12:56 pm  #5

thanks to all of you !!!  

8/07/2016 4:15 pm  #6

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

And thank you for sharing this with us. I've been having some doubts lately, and this inspires me to keep trying. Thank you again!

8/07/2016 4:24 pm  #7

i was in a lot of doubts.. but today.. everything was so clear.. just ask for it.. and let it go.. and then expect it.. and youtube video 14 from veronica  (what if) helped me soooo much >!!

8/07/2016 5:36 pm  #8

Klementina wrote:

I love love hearing this!! Greatest news I've heard in awhile!😀🎉🎉🎉🎉

8/07/2016 8:17 pm  #9

this is a ray of light for all of us!! congrats!

8/07/2016 11:03 pm  #10

Klementina wrote:

awesome!!

Board footera