Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2016 10:42 am  #1

day 25

So, today is my last day of the challenge. I am in constant touch with the love of my life and it is him who initiates the conversation all the time! I am so happy! It's so true! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!  Also, please don't ever give up! Remember, everything is working out for the greater manifestation! Literally everything! :D :D 
all the best to you guys! :D :D

in love wth myself! :D

8/07/2016 10:44 am  #2

Re: day 25

Wow that's brilliant congratulations, do you mind if I ask has it been a full 25 days as in what was your relationship like 25 days ago xx

8/07/2016 4:16 pm  #3

Congrats, Hamster! That's fantastic!

8/08/2016 10:00 am  #4

Jamiesjerseygirl wrote:

Wow that's brilliant congratulations, do you mind if I ask has it been a full 25 days as in what was your relationship like 25 days ago xx

it was what i perceived to be an impossible situation. I tried everything and he had made it clear that he never wanted me back in his life. But, one day you have to realise, you'd take ANY chance ,right? ANY chance to fall in love with and become the girl that he has always loved! Because, when I am me and happy, things are ALWAYS wonderful! then college started. I hoped for conversations all along and everything but it all happened really gradually! And now, he becomes a little upset if we don't meet or if we can't talk for a few hours. However, I let him initiate the conversation every time now. Although, I do initiate conversation sometimes too! JUST BELIEVE. Honestly, 4 months back I would've never imagined that this could happen and so fast! I mean, in this time being, I healed from whatever issues i have had in my young life ( ) and I got him back as someone 10 times more mature and farsighted! My life right now? It's everything that i have ever dreamed of! WITH THE PERFECT PARTNER POSSIBLE! 

So, these 25 days were AWESOME!  I followed her word for word! AND I also read the Secret! That is great too! Plus, I have regularly maintained my gratitude journal and it has helped me calm down a lot!  Just Believe and Love. And I guess, Veronica Isles is one person who for sure knows what she is talking about! 
I am sure, you are already a success story! :D 
 "nothing to lose and everything to gain! "

Last edited by Hamster_ (8/08/2016 10:02 am)

in love wth myself! :D

8/09/2016 3:49 am  #5

Thankyou so much for your reply,I know my man loves me he's just not in a place to express it yet.congraulations on your manifesting xx

8/09/2016 2:03 pm  #6

That is beautifull, Hamster! Truly wonderfull news!

8/11/2016 12:22 am  #7

Wonderful news! This is very encouraging to read!!!

Board footera