Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2016 12:08 am  #1

Something to remember everybody!!

THIS POST STARTS OUT NEGATIVE SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT I LEARNED SOMETHING VALUABLE THAT I WANT TO SHARE FROM MY LITTLE BREAKDOWN

So a couple weeks ago I posted that I was over my ex and all that and I really believed I was because I wasn't thinking about him anymore and I when I did I didn't get upset, I also began to see another guy for the first time. But tonight I could not stop thinking about my ex and realized how much I miss him I broke down hysterically in my room for the first time since the break up. I kept thinking "Why after all this time do I still miss him, it's been 5 months I thought I was done feeling like this, I thought he would be back by now if anything."Β and I did something stupid that I'm usually really good at not doing....I looked at his instagram and saw that he has liked all of these hot girls pics and is following all these hot girls. And i thought "he probably is seeing so many girls and probably will never want me again blah blah blah" but then another voice in my head said to myself... you know what this **** doesn't matter, it's just instagram it doesnt mean anything, stop jumping to conclusions.Β So many times I have liked a bunch of guys' pics and they liked mine too and hit on me but it's not like we're in love it's just social media!!!!! I realized that when we see things like this on social media and stuff, we immediately assume the worst, when in reality it's not that deep. And that's why we get ourselves upset!! We overthink everything because we're attached to whatever it is we want. And in times like these we must remember that nothing is as bad as it seems unless we let our minds believe so. Negative thoughts tend to seep into our mind so easily because it's the easy way out when it comes to thinking instead of training our minds to think positive in every situation!

As i was crying I kept thinking "I'm so dumb for believing he would be back by now" "Why am I the one still missing him after all this time" and then another voice in my head said "I still believe he will be back, just stop worrying"Β 

So my intuition says that he is still going to come back and I am going to choose to believe that still. To me, what my intuition says and what I expect to happen will always overcome my negative thoughts.Β 

8/05/2016 12:14 am  #2

Re: Something to remember everybody!!

#TrustTheProcess

9/07/2016 1:43 pm  #3

Thanks for sharing, whosurdaddy! We all need to remmeber this and keep it in our minds.

11/15/2016 10:12 am  #4

Thank you, this has really helped and just what i needed to read today xxx

11/15/2016 10:49 am  #5

Thank you, this has really helped and just what i needed to read today xxx

11/16/2016 1:33 am  #6

Thanxx for sharing this

11/16/2016 2:07 pm  #7

I like read this, thank you for sharing