Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2016 5:12 am  #1

Am I on the right track?

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum so hello once again haha! I wanna share my experience with manifestion on someone I'm crushing on 😉 So I have a mutual guy friend and long story short somehow I fell for him.. hard, it was unexpected and I wanted to manifest him as mine. I started to visualize and feel the alignment and basically did all my homework. I then started focusing on self-love and being in the moment. I started to get vibes that he likes me. It was a strong gut feeling I couldn't turn away from. So I started to believe it, I told my best friend and she doesn't think he does. The thing is she's known him longer then I have so I wanna take her word but this feeling tells me otherwise (if that makes sense). Now here's a plot twist, one night as I was saying goodnight to him over text, he tells me "I lowkey like you" and I'm just sitting here like what??? At that moment I was soooo happy & to be honest I act as if he's my boyfriend because it really feels like he is my boyfriend with the way we act. My friends are like "what if he asks you out?". Despite all the negative things that come my way I refuse to take no as an answer because I just KNOW for a fact that he'll be my one and only, he already is (in my heart)❤️ I don't put too much pressure on it either. My guy and I have been talking quite some time now and sometimes I just want him to ask me out already but I remind myself to calm down and the universe will send it at the right timing and such. So am I on the right track? Any suggestions or advice please? Also I was wondering, do things happen when unexpected during manifestation and why? Thanks again so much guys and I'm glad to join this forum!! 😋 Greetings to Cherished and Sanshi! I love you guys a lot I've read your posts they're great 😊 Okay I talk a lot much love byee!

Last edited by Aisha (8/04/2016 5:21 am)

Going with life's flow ✨

8/04/2016 5:44 am  #2

Re: Am I on the right track?

Hello and welcome 

Well it definitely seems like you're on the right track so keep doing what you're doing! You can see that things are working out in your favour and that's because of your mindset and knowing. You've also learned that it doesn't matter what people say (ie. your friend suggesting he doesn't like you) because all that matters is what YOU feel to be true.. That's what manifests .  Just keep going and let it all unfold naturally. 

Sorry, I'm not sure I understood what you meant about whether things happen when unexpected during manifestation?

8/04/2016 5:52 am  #3

Re: Am I on the right track?

PowerOfLove wrote:

Hello and welcome 

Well it definitely seems like you're on the right track so keep doing what you're doing! You can see that things are working out in your favour and that's because of your mindset and knowing. You've also learned that it doesn't matter what people say (ie. your friend suggesting he doesn't like you) because all that matters is what YOU feel to be true.. That's what manifests .  Just keep going and let it all unfold naturally. 

Sorry, I'm not sure I understood what you meant about whether things happen when unexpected during manifestation?

Thank you so much for the welcome and advice! Made my day haha & basically when I read some success stories, their desires manifest when they least expect it or "let go", why does that happen?

Going with life's flow ✨

Board footera