Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/02/2016 5:20 pm  #1

We can't get any closer to what we are ONE with

It's basically been a while since I dived into writing an inspired post. And I do thoroughly enjoy visiting here and seeing more and more success stories, it thrills me to see more of you lovely people getting this.

We cannot attempt to get any closer to God, as we are right here, and this journey is only reminding ourselves we are that.

Only you and you alone can be the change in which you choose to see in this world. And it's not about controlling or influencing. Often times in life we stumble, f*#$ up, and feel like we've created dog sh*% of a problem (no offense to dogs, I adore them) and to fulfill the ego, panic and frantically seek outward avenues to find a solution.

Hear this clearly...

The solution is not out there...

There is no one out there with greater influx of spirit, luck, wealth, or knowledge about anything that is somehow going to bestow this magical solution onto you and somehow your problem will vanish. (Well maybe if you believe that they will)
But that's a roundabout way of solving anything. Why not go directly to source? Why not go directly to the one who not only created the problem, but has the solution?
Which is your own wonderful you..you, you and only you...

And all it takes is trusting yourselves a little more often, giving yourself more credit, knowing that you have the potential just as anyone else to create the life you truly desire. For God speaks to us through our desires.

Try it, you'll like it, and the more you lean into you, lean inward, practice stillness, silence and tune out the outer contradicting influences of the world. The more you realize that hidden bad ass guru inside.

Literally when people ask me how I did that, how did I achieve that, I love sharing the knowledge but damnnn.. you can do it too and you have been doing it all along before you even became aware of it. And learning LOA is good, but you're not really learning,  this is all intuitive. Your inner being already knew this stuff, all it is you're really practicing is being more intuitive.

Continue to do the work of connecting with source, and trusting all of this is working out for your good.

One Love..

Last edited by Berryluv (8/02/2016 5:21 pm)

8/02/2016 6:44 pm  #2

Re: We can't get any closer to what we are ONE with

8/02/2016 7:30 pm  #3

Re: We can't get any closer to what we are ONE with

sooo much truth

Bashar

http://youtu.be/Jm_kHnyyK-0

Board footera