Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2016 4:59 am  #11

Re: Support & answers would be so helpful - feeling a little hopeless now

ShootingStar wrote:

Rainbows wrote:

Awwwww thank you all so much!!! You've made me feel a little better now.. if he's acting hot & cold though.. wouldn't that have something to do with me? I've read over & over on here that the circumstances don't matter.. & we can literally have anything & change anybody's perception of us.. so do you guys think it's still possible to have this relationship with him even though he's trying to run away right now? Lmao

Yes his hot+cold behaviour does have something to do with you you're being so lovely and feeling so attractive and happy lately that instead of him being just cold as most men are after break ups, he's feeling quite hot ! This is good Now you just need to keep your cool. I would recommend going out somewhere tonight and taking photos with you and your friends and having a good time Be too busy to reply to his texts about anything. Or if you can't go out tonight, find something to go to sometime this week that looks good He'll come to his sense the moment he sees his behaviour doesn't affect your mood as much as he thought and you have a good life happening with or without him
Β 

This is the quickest way to mess up your vibration. Game playing is a low vibe action. If you are fully believing and confident in your ability to get him back you don't need to plot your next move to intiate movement within him.

I know it's easy said then done but you have to close your eyes to what he is doing at the moment. Live in the end. Align yourself with your desire of being in a loving relationship. Concentrate on the relationship that you know is in its way to you. However it unfolds is not your job, so sitting watching his actions is a waste of your energy.

If you can truly align yourself with what you want and stay true to that, his current actions will begin to have little effect on you because your faith will be so high, you will know that whatever he is doing now is simply the echo.

8/07/2016 8:12 am  #12

Well honestly at this point I think he's being rude and testing you to see how you react to being treated like this. I don't think you should get angry at him, but I do think you should just hold your position for an appropriate amount of time and then reach out to him and see if he responds. Basically just give him a minute

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

8/07/2016 12:26 pm  #13

Thank you OASISCALM I agree.. I haven't & wouldn't ever try to plot the next moves.. lol I do completely trust we'll be together.. I feel calm about it actually.. I just was simply trying to learn how my high vibration could have attracted being blocked out of nowhere haha.. but I choose to see this as part of the plan of the universe.. who knows.. maybe as his feelings got more intense he needed time to think.. & that's okay

Ahhh SHOOTINGSTAR thank you for the positive message.. I've learnt I just need to forgive because I know better.. I know his feelings see getting stronger.. i KNOW this & I KNOW he loves me.. I've never felt different about that.. it's just the confusion about the sudden switch up from him haha but you've helped me realize no matter what I just gotta keep focusing on the end goal - like the physical reality isn't even happening right now lol ;)

8/07/2016 12:35 pm  #14

wolf wrote:

Rainbows wrote:

do I calmly let him know that he can't just be in & out of my life? Or do I just continue like none of this ever happened & just be normal? I don't want him to feel he can get away with disrespecting me.. as I feel what you allow is what will continue but then from a LOA perspective.. I technically may not need to say anything to him?

Again you have guidance telling you whether it is a good idea to tell him that or not.
If it feels like yes yes yes, do it.
If it doesn't, well it's not going to change a thing.

The fact is that you can't ask him to change without lining up with that yourself first,
and then get a response that you'd like.
To me this sounds more like an action journey than anything right now,
you don't like the circumstances so you are trying to change it by banging it into place with your action
but you know that this never ever works from a place of misalignment.

He can't even disrespect you when you are in alignment
because you feel like such a positive light to him that he would never ever want to disrespect you.

You know that if you'd like different circumstances,
you have to first feel that they are already there,
so you have to feel that you are respected by him NOW.
If you feel that you are respected because you respect yourself,
others can't do something different.
He can't offer you a different response until you have begun to feel that response before it has even happened.
Your verbal words will not do much if they come from a place of Not Having what you want.
Β 

Thank you for your response
I definitely haven't took any action.. this is why I was asking.. do I or don't I? Haha but nope haven't took any action I strongly believe we'll be together.. I was simply confused at his switch up as I mention in my original post.. so that's what I meant when I say i felt disrespected & I wondered if WHEN he contacted me I should voice this to him but You've showed me that I just need to forgive him for that & I have been working on letting go of that & im over it now so thank you!!!!. Now when he contacts me again I don't need to say anything - we can just have a happy conversation & YES I will focus MORE on just exactly what I want from him.. I appreciate you!!! You made me really let go of the frustration I was holding towards him for the last week or so.. but before that I had  been living like I had him.. hence the results I was getting.. lol & now all the frustration has gone I'm back to living that way again.. I'm loving it.. YAYYY!

8/07/2016 12:40 pm  #15

wolf wrote:

If this is bothering you, find a meaning for it that is in your favor.Β 
Nobody's there telling you why he did that, so just assume he did it because his feelings are so strong.
Just assume it means that, you're the only one attaching meanings to anything in your life,
attach ones you'd prefer

Hahaha that's exactly what I've done.. but I didn't need to force it.. that's what genuinely felt.. like his feelings are that strong.. I sense it when we speak anyway.. so now I just need to instill the belief that he has enough courage to tell me straight up ;)

8/07/2016 2:50 pm  #16

Rainbows wrote:

So I have another question for you beautiful people who are constantly supporting meeeee.. WHEN he contacts me again.. do I calmly let him know that he can't just be in & out of my life? Or do I just continue like none of this ever happened & just be normal? I don't want him to feel he can get away with disrespecting me.. as I feel what you allow is what will continue but then from a LOA perspective.. I technically may not need to say anything to him? Hahahahaha I don't knoooow.. please send me all your honest suggestions

Good question, and I am of the school of thought that, LOA included, we have to be honest and let people know where they stand. Β If it were me, I would do what I have highlighted here, which you have already thought of. Β I think anything else "just be normal" IS being honest and realistic. Β I wouldn't allow anyone to do that to me, and you don't deserve it. Β If not, he will think bobbing in and out IS normal, and not saying anything would normalise it. Β If you get what I mean.Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera