Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2016 2:27 pm  #1

Support & answers would be so helpful - feeling a little hopeless now

Confused again.. Up until this happened I had been vibrating really high.. FULLY convinced we'd be together & it was showing in the physical reality.. we were talking on the phone every night for hours.. he would talk about the future & speak in "we" terms & was starting to flirt again & reminsce on the good times we shared.. he initiated all these calls every night.. last Saturday was probably our best conversation in a long time I just knewwwwwww it was all unfolding.. then out of nowhere he unfollowed me on social media.. couple of days later he told me to delete his number & off every social media site & to not  take it personal.. he's just being spontaneous (all this was too immature for me so I didn't delete him off anything.. why should I? I don't have the problem) & so today he probably noticed I'm still on his social media & officially deleted me off everything
I don't understand what's playing out here.. things were going reeeeeaaalllly well & my beliefs were strong as ever.. what could it be???? I'm hurting now.. I feel like he really doesn't want anything to do with me but for no reason!!! I will change that thought but that's how I feel in this present moment... & I don't care to have him on social media.. it's more his intentions behind his actions.. My intuition keeps telling me that he's running from his feelings but I don't want him to do that...

Last edited by Rainbows (7/31/2016 3:25 pm)

7/31/2016 4:20 pm  #2

Re: Support & answers would be so helpful - feeling a little hopeless now

Rainbows wrote:

Confused again.. Up until this happened I had been vibrating really high.. FULLY convinced we'd be together & it was showing in the physical reality.. we were talking on the phone every night for hours.. he would talk about the future & speak in "we" terms & was starting to flirt again & reminsce on the good times we shared.. he initiated all these calls every night.. last Saturday was probably our best conversation in a long time I just knewwwwwww it was all unfolding.. then out of nowhere he unfollowed me on social media.. couple of days later he told me to delete his number & off every social media site & to not  take it personal.. he's just being spontaneous (all this was too immature for me so I didn't delete him off anything.. why should I? I don't have the problem) & so today he probably noticed I'm still on his social media & officially deleted me off everything
I don't understand what's playing out here.. things were going reeeeeaaalllly well & my beliefs were strong as ever.. what could it be???? I'm hurting now.. I feel like he really doesn't want anything to do with me but for no reason!!! I will change that thought but that's how I feel in this present moment... & I don't care to have him on social media.. it's more his intentions behind his actions.. My intuition keeps telling me that he's running from his feelings but I don't want him to do that...

Many here will likely tell you that you "attracted" this happening and him doing this was"somewhere in your vibration". Don't listen to their victim blaming BS.

He more than likely fell for you again and is scared to death that he's catching feelings for you. During this time just remain calm and collected. Give no **** as to what he says or does. Stay the course believing your end goal and above all respect and love yourself despite his behavior. Know your worth. If he keeps acting shady, screw him bc youre worth more than to be treated that way.

If you analyze everything in a LOA or new age perspective you will go crazy and insane. It impossible to live in vibration paranoia 24/7. It's much easier to just feel good and don't give much of a **** about things that happen that you don't like.

Hope this helps

Thoughts become things.

7/31/2016 5:01 pm  #3

Craigd88 wrote:

Rainbows wrote:

Many here will likely tell you that you "attracted" this happening and him doing this was"somewhere in your vibration". Don't listen to their victim blaming BS.

He more than likely fell for you again and is scared to death that he's catching feelings for you. During this time just remain calm and collected. Give no **** as to what he says or does. Stay the course believing your end goal and above all respect and love yourself despite his behavior. Know your worth. If he keeps acting shady, screw him bc youre worth more than to be treated that way.

If you analyze everything in a LOA or new age perspective you will go crazy and insane. It impossible to live in vibration paranoia 24/7. It's much easier to just feel good and don't give much of a **** about things that happen that you don't like.

Hope this helps

Β 
Great advice Craig,  some is totally wonky and non LOA.. But the rest you nailed it 😊 Feel good and stay the course believing your end goal.  Couldn't have said it better- LOA 101! 🌈

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/31/2016 5:57 pm  #4

Well said Craig. Β I like your advice too!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/31/2016 7:05 pm  #5

Awwwww thank you all so much!!! You've made me feel a little better now.. if he's acting hot & cold though.. wouldn't that have something to do with me? I've read over & over on here that the circumstances don't matter.. & we can literally have anything & change anybody's perception of us.. so do you guys think it's still possible to have this relationship with him even though he's trying to run away right now? Lmao

7/31/2016 10:17 pm  #6

Rainbows wrote:

Awwwww thank you all so much!!! You've made me feel a little better now.. if he's acting hot & cold though.. wouldn't that have something to do with me? I've read over & over on here that the circumstances don't matter.. & we can literally have anything & change anybody's perception of us.. so do you guys think it's still possible to have this relationship with him even though he's trying to run away right now? Lmao

Β 
I need advice too.
My man sent me mixed signals. He was always contacting me, and yesterday I saw him at one of his friends house. He was talking with this girl and I found out that they are going to go out on a date.
So I think it's a hopeless situation.

Last edited by Jim Chien Beige (7/31/2016 10:19 pm)

8/01/2016 10:46 am  #7

Rainbows wrote:

Yes his hot+cold behaviour does have something to do with you you're being so lovely and feeling so attractive and happy lately that instead of him being just cold as most men are after break ups, he's feeling quite hot ! This is good Now you just need to keep your cool. I would recommend going out somewhere tonight and taking photos with you and your friends and having a good time Be too busy to reply to his texts about anything. Or if you can't go out tonight, find something to go to sometime this week that looks good He'll come to his sense the moment he sees his behaviour doesn't affect your mood as much as he thought and you have a good life happening with or without him
Β 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

8/01/2016 12:23 pm  #8

Craigd88 wrote:

Rainbows wrote:

Confused again.. Up until this happened I had been vibrating really high.. FULLY convinced we'd be together & it was showing in the physical reality.. we were talking on the phone every night for hours.. he would talk about the future & speak in "we" terms & was starting to flirt again & reminsce on the good times we shared.. he initiated all these calls every night.. last Saturday was probably our best conversation in a long time I just knewwwwwww it was all unfolding.. then out of nowhere he unfollowed me on social media.. couple of days later he told me to delete his number & off every social media site & to not take it personal.. he's just being spontaneous (all this was too immature for me so I didn't delete him off anything.. why should I? I don't have the problem) & so today he probably noticed I'm still on his social media & officially deleted me off everything

Hope this helps

This is so true... I don't even worry about my vibration 24/7 anymore, it's too stressful.... It's better Β trying to have fun/enjoy my life and not worry too much... Β it's almost better having the "not giving a ****" mindset(but this may not work for others, since everyone is different)

8/01/2016 2:28 pm  #9

ShootingStar wrote:

Rainbows wrote:

Yes his hot+cold behaviour does have something to do with you you're being so lovely and feeling so attractive and happy lately that instead of him being just cold as most men are after break ups, he's feeling quite hot ! This is good Now you just need to keep your cool. I would recommend going out somewhere tonight and taking photos with you and your friends and having a good time Be too busy to reply to his texts about anything. Or if you can't go out tonight, find something to go to sometime this week that looks good He'll come to his sense the moment he sees his behaviour doesn't affect your mood as much as he thought and you have a good life happening with or without him
Β 

Haha well that's the thing.. he's blocked me outta nowhere off everything so he can't see anything I'm doing.. lol but hopefully he'll pick up on the energy..

8/06/2016 2:59 pm  #10

So I have another question for you beautiful people who are constantly supporting meeeee.. WHEN he contacts me again.. do I calmly let him know that he can't just be in & out of my life? Or do I just continue like none of this ever happened & just be normal? I don't want him to feel he can get away with disrespecting me.. as I feel what you allow is what will continue but then from a LOA perspective.. I technically may not need to say anything to him? Hahahahaha I don't knoooow.. please send me all your honest suggestions

Last edited by Rainbows (8/06/2016 3:00 pm)

Board footera