Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2016 2:30 am  #1

my wolverine's back!

my success on day 17.Β 
Β On day 17, Hamster got back her Wolverine.
Β so, I was late for class today had slept at 3 this morning after a fun chat with a friend. when I reached my college, I learnt, no classes! I headed to the canteen. two unusual things-a) if i am late, I never try to make up for the class I am missing and hurry for it. b) i don't go to the canteen. But today I went to the canteen and I hoped, he'd be here. But, when he wasn't there, I didn't dwell on it. something in me told me, today is the DAY! Β (also, on the way to college, i had seen so many yellow and white butterflies. I know it sounds Disney crazy but they literally danced around me! ) and I sat with my friends outside the canteen. AND GUESS WHAT? I turned on an impulse a while later and there he was! I ignored him and went up to our mutual friend. Said a hi and left for my hostel with my friends... While i was returning, our mutual friend called me back to the college and i went back there and he was at the gate, he smiled and said a hi. we didn't talk after that for the next 10 minutes in each other's presence.Β 
I returned home grateful and happy! for the smile, the hi and most importantly him back in my life! and I return home and I check my whatsapp and guess what?? He had texted! We are texting right now! I am so sure, we're already back together! for, Wolverine and Hamster aren't just fantasy... we are meant to be! :D :D
ALso, NEVER GIVE UP! no matter what, remind yourself- All is happening for the greater manifestation. And right now? I have the best literary exposure and the best hangouts with my friends and the best conditions at home than ever before!Β 
Β I am so happy and grateful to the Universe for our love and for all of my wonderful life! I am so very especially thankful to , Veronica, Lanie,Steve Martile, and the Secret team! LOL! this sounds like one of those award-winning speeches. Β Β I can't wait to hear all of your success stories too! :D :D

Last edited by Hamster_ (7/28/2016 2:36 am)

in love wth myself! :D

7/28/2016 3:47 am  #2

Re: my wolverine's back!

Amazing hamster sooooo happy for u! U give us hope! Keep us updated huni 😘X

7/28/2016 5:11 am  #3

Fantastic Hamster, so pleased for you!!!!

Last edited by Susiewoo (7/28/2016 5:11 am)

Love is all

7/28/2016 6:11 am  #4

thank you all! I got SO much support and uplifting from this forum! :D :D

7/28/2016 6:49 am  #5

This is awesome!!!!!!!!! Wishing u luck and love!!!

7/28/2016 7:54 am  #6

This is amazing !!! Congratulations on getting your love back !

7/28/2016 8:32 am  #7

CONGRATULATIONS!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

7/28/2016 9:45 am  #8

Congratulations :D
Would love to know how exactly you used to go about everyday which kept your vibe growing attractive

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

7/28/2016 2:46 pm  #9

Scarlet Angel wrote:

Congratulations :D
Would love to know how exactly you used to go about everyday which kept your vibe growing attractive

Veronica Isles, my love, my passion(( literature and history, dogs, my family fiends and Myself), Lanie Stevens, Steve Martile and the secret! gratitude journal and thanking the Universe all the time! :D and believing always! :D :D

7/29/2016 8:26 am  #10

And the award goes to Hamster... congratulations!!!

Board footera