Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/25/2016 10:50 am  #1

Getting in the best physical shape of your life CHALLENGE

Hey girls!
Exercise and a beautiful body can do wonders for our self esteem and also our vibration.ย 
Last year I started a challenge with a coach and many other girls. It was called the 100 day challenge. Basically, what we had to do is exercise and eat right and everyday we had to post a photo on Facebook of something good that we did that day to be in better shape.
I completed the challenge and won a month of training with that coach, but also I won confidence and I was feeling sexy as hell. And I have to tell you, that while I was doing that challenge, I attracted my man for the first time.ย 
I have a training program that is very easy to use, you wonยดt need equipment (just a bench and some weights) and thatยดs all. The results are amazing. I can send a copy to your mail.ย 
We can post photos on our instagram accounts. You donยดt have to post pictures of yourselves if you donยดt want to, but pictures of the healthy food you are eating, quotes of motivation or whatever you like related to healthy habits.ย 

Who is in?

Last edited by Jim Chien Beige (7/25/2016 10:52 am)

7/25/2016 11:07 am  #2

Re: Getting in the best physical shape of your life CHALLENGE

I'm interested in seeing what the training program is ย 

7/25/2016 11:11 am  #3

You can choose whatever you want, but basically is this:

7/25/2016 11:56 am  #4

Thank you ย  Kind hard to see all the details but doesn't look too crazy hard.
My only concern is stuff involving knees and that bit being too intensive or difficult to modify...

7/25/2016 11:58 am  #5

mave wrote:

Thank you ย  Kind hard to see all the details but doesn't look too crazy hard.
My only concern is stuff involving knees and that bit being too intensive or difficult to modify...

There's a pre-training period. You just have to listen to your body. It takes 28 minutes to complete it, 3 times a week. The other 2 days, you can walk at a steady pace for 40 minutes.

7/25/2016 3:07 pm  #6

Ok, this sounds cool/doable!
I most likely will be able to really start when I get into my new apartment and am ready to start/get into my new routine - so if others have already started by then, I can join in after

7/25/2016 5:25 pm  #7

mave wrote:

Ok, this sounds cool/doable!
I most likely will be able to really start when I get into my new apartment and am ready to start/get into my new routine - so if others have already started by then, I can join in after

Perfect! Iยดll start today. Pre-training...

7/25/2016 6:29 pm  #8

Ok cool - what is the retraining? What's involved?

Thanks!

7/25/2016 11:58 pm  #9

I'm interested. I was actually going to start tomorrow my own 30 day challenge and get back on track. I will do my own workouts as I have tons of DVDs that I like to use. What do we have to do to join in?

9/16/2016 5:56 pm  #10

I don't know if this is still going on but I'd like to join. The more confident we feel, the better.

Board footera