Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/25/2016 3:09 am  #1

I'm bettering my vibration

Not so long ago I was really confused about my situation and i had thought about moving on, but honestly as soon as i thought about it he became quite clingy and texts me almost everyday and makes plans with me alllllll the time now. It's pretty great  and I'm super grateful that i get to see him this often now! He stares at me a lot, sometimes makes really long eye contact and makes it obvious to my friends and guys that are around that I was his before. now he's been bringing up a lot about other girls and i feel as if he just does that to get a reaction out of me. I know my personal reality is close because everyone around us thinks we are dating / believes that we should date.
I want to tell you guys about the little things he does that make me happy though!! Lol I'm smitten guys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
1. He stares at me a lot
2. He's picked up on my lingo
3. He let's me use his phone ( like his camera to take pictures or to text someone back when he'sdriving or something )
4. He smiles / laughs at everything I say
Quite honestly my situation just keeps getting better and better and I'm really really excited !!!

Board footera