Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/23/2016 8:29 pm  #11

Re: It's enough, I'm out

Sanshi, you are one of the best assests this community has! I personally have benefited from your advice, whether it's on one of my posts, or reading it in another's. You can't sugar coat LOA, and that you haven't. Your direct, and tell it like it is. I love that. I have no one else outside of this forum to discuss LOA, so coming here and seeking advice and getting it has done wonders.

Your encouragement, enthusiasm and love of cats (if I'm correct -- might have seen that in a post?) will definitely be missed! I do hope you reconsider and do hope you come back time to time if you can't be persuaded to stay. I hope all the best for you and cannot wait to hear the amazing things you have manifested with that high flying vibe!!! All the best m'dear! You have been appreciated here.

Last edited by big_blue (7/23/2016 8:30 pm)

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

7/24/2016 8:31 am  #12

Good call Sanshi ! You're a person who can't help but help people which is good and bad because you need to also charge your own batteries and be happy

Go for a holiday somewhere nice ! Hope you might write here again because you're such a nice and spiritual girl <3 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

7/24/2016 3:30 pm  #13

Pleeaasssseeeee don't leave Sanshi, I love you and you're one of the wisest ones on here, I truly value your input on my posts and even just go to posts to read your responses because there is always so much truth and wisdom, Please staaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xxx

Love is all

7/24/2016 3:40 pm  #14

You're leaving the forum just because one person out of many took what you wrote the wrong way? Sounds silly to me. Sanshi, you've written before that it's all about our vibration...but if you really believe that then you can't blame JustAGirl for your decision to leave...you attracted the spat with her thanks to your own vibration...according to your own advice so...gotta practice what you preach lol...Also, I don't see why you post and drain yourself when you believe it's all about having a high vibration? I'm sure people on here can go a few days without you or Cherished....it's not like the world will end if you don't post...your old posts and the Immediate Alignment Stickies pretty much have what they need, right? Anyway, I hope you feel better soon.

Last edited by Colonel Roosevelt (7/24/2016 4:14 pm)

7/24/2016 5:23 pm  #15

Thank you all for your kind words. I' going to reply to all the PMs within the next days.

@Cherished: What are your plans to turn the forum around?

@Pretty Flamingo: No, maybe RR accelerated it a little, but he don't play a huge role in my decision.

@big_blue: It's not only cats, it's everything that raises my vibe. Cats, dogs, pigs, hedgehog babies, I take everything.

@CR: I leave the forum, because I got personally attacked in a unfair and completely unnecessary way, not because someone misinterpreted my post. Don't worry, I took my own advice and have already analysed the reasons for what happened. But you know, I sat here yesterday crying for a whole while, and as you maybe know it's hard to jump from sadness to joy and take full responsibility one second later. And when you read my post carefully, you will find that I never blamed anyone for my decision. I wrote that she "HELPED" me to make that decision. Where is the blame in this? I chose this words very deliberately. And yes, I practice what I preach by stepping back from things that affect my vibe like this forum. This girl isn't the only reason, there are many more:
1. This forum isn't from much value for me anymore.
2. I could throw up everytime I read the word EX.
3. There is no point for me being here anymore, because I don't longer chase a guy and I haven't a success story to tell either.
4. Most of my advice is in vain, because people aren't nearly in the vibration to understand it.
5. I could use the time much more beneficial for me by working through my own stuff than by saying the same thing over and over again [yeah, I know, spending less time here would have solved the problem as well and I already planned to do that].
6. This used to be a place where people didn't insult each other and that's the reason why I have liked it. If I want to be insulted, I can start to play online games.

I don't know where you read that I think that all forum members will die without me. I posted this not to make people say "nooooo, don't leave", I posted this, because I thought it would be nicer to say goodbye instead of suddenly disappearing for good.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/24/2016 5:28 pm  #16

Sanshi wrote:

Thank you all for your kind words. I' going to reply to all the PMs within the next days.

@Cherished: What are your plans to turn the forum around?

@Pretty Flamingo: No, maybe RR accelerated it a little, but he don't play a huge role in my decision.

@big_blue: It's not only cats, it's everything that raises my vibe. Cats, dogs, pigs, hedgehog babies, I take everything.

@CR: I leave the forum, because I got personally attacked in a unfair and completely unnecessary way, not because someone misinterpreted my post. Don't worry, I took my own advice and have already analysed the reasons for what happened. But you know, I sat here yesterday crying for a whole while, and as you maybe know it's hard to jump from sadness to joy and take full responsibility one second later. And when you read my post carefully, you will find that I never blamed anyone for my decision. I wrote that she "HELPED" me to make that decision. Where is the blame in this? I chose this words very deliberately. And yes, I practice what I preach by stepping back from things that affect my vibe like this forum. This girl isn't the only reason, there are many more:
1. This forum isn't from much value for me anymore.
3. There is no point for me being here anymore, because I don't longer chase a guy and I haven't a success story to tell either.
4. Most of my advice is in vain, because people aren't nearly in the vibration to understand it.
5. I could use the time much more beneficial for me by working through my own stuff than by saying the same thing over and over again [yeah, I know, spending less time here would have solved the problem as well and I already planned to do that].
6. This used to be a place where people didn't insult each other and that's the reason why I have liked it. If I want to be insulted, I can start to play online games.

I don't know where you read that I think that all forum members will die without me. I posted this not to make people say "nooooo, don't leave", I posted this, because I thought it would be nicer to say goodbye instead of suddenly disappearing for good.

I don't blame you for your decision, I completely agree with you. The reason I joined it in the first place was because it was interesting and I just felt warm reading everybody's posts. But now it's just filled with negative vibrations and people with condescending attitudes. 

7/24/2016 8:16 pm  #17

Sanshi wrote:

I leave the forum, because I got personally attacked in a unfair and completely unnecessary way, not because someone misinterpreted my post.

I saw that she first thought you were being sarcastic and then she accused you of bullying her and being condescending. Maybe I'm missing something or missing another post, but I just thought she was extra sensitive or something and took things the wrong way. Sorry you had to go through that.

Sanshi wrote:

And when you read my post carefully, you will find that I never blamed anyone for my decision. I wrote that she "HELPED" me to make that decision. Where is the blame in this? I chose this words very deliberately.

Alright, if you say so.

Sanshi wrote:

Join the club, it happens to me all the time lol. I find that people do understand it (for the most part), it's just that it's hard to change our habits and especially hard to change the way we see things.

Sanshi wrote:

I don't know where you read that I think that all forum members will die without me.

I didn't mean that literally. I just meant that you shouldn't have to feel obligated to respond to people, especially if it's stressing you out.

Sanshi wrote:

I know, it makes me sick too lol. Even the more positive posts on here still have "ex" in it. But it's Veronica's Forum and she's famous for ex-back stuff so this forum will probably forever be filled with sad, ex focused posts because it attracts the people in that stage. Try Reddit Law of Attraction and Inward Quest, they're not ex-back heavy, it's more positive, and there's a wealth of info there I've learned a lot from.

7/24/2016 8:43 pm  #18

Don't go, you are helping allot of people, don't let the actions or words make you leave please.

They attack because they are having conflicting issues with them selves, and they see that : you are a healer in so many ways.

Please stay.

Last edited by shawnr22 (7/25/2016 1:19 am)

7/24/2016 9:03 pm  #19

I wanted to type but it would sound selfish if I say please don't  go.  Every coin has two sides.  If you are disturbed by someone's harsh comment you must also see at the same there are way more people who adore you on this forum.
You have helped make a lot and always have been great light to this forum.  No one would like to lose you.  Buy still the decision is yours

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

7/25/2016 3:56 am  #20

Sanshi,

You are an amazing person with a beautiful soul!
It would be nice if you stayed, your posts have enlightened so many people, including myself.

I understand about how you've had so many PM's, etc and like someone on here said earlier, don't feel obliged to have to reply if it's draining for you,? but seriously you are lovely, it would be great if you stayed!

Love,
Sparkles
Xx

Board footera