Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/23/2016 4:45 pm  #1

It's enough, I'm out

It has been months now that I'm online nearly every day and give advice to the best of my ability, because I feel that I have a deeper understanding of LoA now than many others who are sometimes completely new to this topic. I say the same things over and over again, maybe in little different words, but basically it's always the same. And it started to get draining after a while. Maybe my replies got shorter, streight to the point, maybe people could call it rude or not helpful, because some people are just desperate and their vibe is so low that they can't hear what I have to say. I understand that, really. I heared the same things over and over again and I couldn't really hear it until my vibe was higher. Or they lack the basic knowledge of LoA, so that they can't make sense out of my words if I don't take the time to give all the basics again. So they don't find any value in it. That's completely okay and I have never responded only for the thread starter, but for the whole community. I put hours and hours into the forum. I have over 900 posts, at least over 800 as replies to others. Every reply takes me longer than most of you here, because English isn't my first language and I have to look up words and read over my posts over and over again. Behind the scenes, I have messaged everyone back who ask me for help and there isn't one person I haven't answered and there were days, I got around 20 messages. It took me lots of time and it's not that I'm jobless. I'm a student and I work alongside. I put a big part of my free time in this forum. I dealt with depressed people the whole day and it brought my vibe down not only once, but I felt that I was needed, because Cherished was gone for a while and there were many threads to which no one responded. I know that many people appreciate my advice. But some don't. That's okay as long as they just ignore me or say "thank you" and don't mean it, but when I get personally attacked, that's too much for me. I was always there to help people and comfort them, when they were down. I would never give someone who is down (and didn't ask the same questions over and over again before) a (so called) rude response. Often I thought: "And who helps me? And who gives me advice?", but I could answer my questions on my own, so there were no need to ask for support, even when I had a bad day, I dealt with it on my own most of the time.
Long story short, I'm out here. I don't feel that this forum gives me anything. That is okay for me, but the moment I get attacked for my insulting, stupid, condescending posts that are not in any way helpful there is no point for me to stay here and waste my time with "bullying" other people, if I don't feel the need to feel bad - and I really don't. This forum can't teach me anything anymore, so nearly the only reason I has been here the last weeks and months was for giving advice. So to the people who have enjoyed reading my posts: I'm sorry that I have to leave you, but I have to start to care for my own vibe. If someone wants to stay in touch, feel free to pm me. If someone wants to thank the person who helped me making my decision message JustAGirl.
I'm a little sad, because I like a lot of you and I will miss you. I would love to read your success stories and see you grow further, but I think the decision I made is the best for me. I wish you all the best and hope to hear from some of you.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/23/2016 5:03 pm  #2

Re: It's enough, I'm out

Sanshi, I for one am horrified to read this and I hope you reconsider your decision?
You have been tirelessly here, answering one and all and I know emphatically how draining that can become. I'm not actually aware of what went down, but I know absolutely that your intentions have always been to assist and uplift. I ask that you PLEASE reconsider, as I am in the process of trying to turn this forum around completely. And we can't move forward without you... Please?! πŸ’ž

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/23/2016 5:11 pm  #3

Sanshi I know it's selfish to ask but please reconsider. Some people with low vibes shouldn't be the reason you leave. I know there have been also so many people including me who love your posts. you are really really a rockstar on here. Some people when the vibes are low don't know how to act but believe me you have on here people who legit follow your name to see your advice, hell I did when I first came here. Please reconsider and help the pump love team pump some love back into the forum ❀️❀️❀️

7/23/2016 5:29 pm  #4

Sanshi please remember that you can't let the outside effect the inside. When people are desperate they feel like they need to hear what they want for them to be okay and you know that's not how it goes. Most people here come out of desperation but then soon learn that desperation leads to negative energies and outcomes. I understand it can be draining but just imagine how many lives you saved without knowing...its countless. Letting somebody get to you is just a moment of weakness we are human it happens I ask that you reconsider this decision when you're feeling better and are at a higher vibrational feeling. When I first came here out of sheer fear and desperation you were THE VERY FIRST PERSON to reply to me and try to help me out of my situation. I was confused by the reply I must admit because you know far more than I did and still do at this moment but it doesn't mean the help isn't appreciated. Please don't leave for good give yourself time to recharge and I am gonna be sending some energy your way to help you with that so you won't have to deal with it alone. You are truly loved and appreciated thank you Sanshi πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

7/23/2016 5:37 pm  #5

No, Sanshi is a very valuable member of this forum. Β I hope it isn't the person who has been recently banned that has been the deciding factor in this decision. Β Don't do it. Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/23/2016 5:38 pm  #6

Sanshi I understand completely - it's tricky to give so much time and support and get to a point where you just feel drained: this forum can provide great things but can really get to you sometimes and make you want to step back because of how heavy the vibe gets. People take a lot on here but don't always appreciate the time put in by others just for support.

You already know I feel you've helped me in many ways so I'm part of the Sanshi fan club and feel it's unfortunate that people who aren't in the place to appreciate and welcome what you have to offer are the reason why others who could truly benefit from your insight will not be able to.

And, you were part of the people who were such a support for cherished who had been alone for a long time dealing with the heavy responsibility of advising, supporting, it's a great loss for her as well.

That being said your vibration comes first and you need to do what is best for you. I wish you well whatever you decide and would of course love to stay in touch and see how you're doing - but that's all pm conversation.

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. In the meantime everyday and in every way I AM better and better.

It's done 😘

7/23/2016 5:45 pm  #7

Nooooooooooo! Don't go Sanshi! So many people have benefitted from your feedback and help including myselfΒ (and continue to do so!) You've very often replied when no one else did and that means more than you know. Please don't let one person completely misinterpreting you or whatever it was that happened make you leave!

7/23/2016 6:26 pm  #8

Oh no! Sanshi I feel terrible! I don't know what's been happening as I've been house sitting for my Grandmother who has no Internet so I haven't been here as much lately. If someone here has treated you poorly I feel awful about that. I can understand though that you feel exhausted after putting in so much effort to reply to everyone and give advice. Please reconsider leaving. What about taking a break from the forum until things settle down and you feel better? I look forward to your posts and would be sad for you to leave.  You ultimately have to do what is best for you though. Take care friend and I hope I'll still see you around here!

7/23/2016 7:51 pm  #9

Sanshi will be back. They always return ;)

Lol

But for real, do what you wanna do and do what helps you. I took a break and have been doing quite well. I still read the forum daily. πŸ˜‹

Last edited by Craigd88 (7/23/2016 7:51 pm)

Thoughts become things.

7/23/2016 8:17 pm  #10

Sanshi, please reconsider. You are the support for many people of the forum. Don't leave, please.

Board footera